Become a Patron!

Anyone used the Asmodus Zesthia RTA?

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering if anyone has tried the single coil Zesthia RTA that Asmodus recently released?

The tank has a lot of features I enjoy in a single coil RTA, and it's on my short-list of products that I'm interested in trying. So I was hoping some members here have tried it and can comment.

Thanks!

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank yo sir. I tried searching for reviews off site and didn't find that thread.

Saying it's better than a Nano or Crius II is high praise from people in that thread.

I'm loving everything I read about this tank, and am very tempted to pull the trigger on it. The only thing that gives me pause is the lack of hype around it. It's not that a product has to be popular for me to believe it's worth buying, just me hoping it will fly under the radar and not sell so if I can pick it up at a discount in a month or two haha.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank yo sir. I tried searching for reviews off site and didn't find that thread.

Saying it's better than a Nano or Crius II is high praise from people in that thread.

I'm loving everything I read about this tank, and am very tempted to pull the trigger on it. The only thing that gives me pause is the lack of hype around it. It's not that a product has to be popular for me to believe it's worth buying, just me hoping it will fly under the radar and not sell so if I can pick it up at a discount in a month or two haha.
We can hope :D

VU Sponsors