Anyone using 1,000 mg CBD?

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by choderfett, Jan 27, 2018.

1. choderfett

choderfett Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    tried 100 mg and was wondering how 1k mg compares.. thanks

2. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Not much difference in my opinion, which is why I went back to the real mccoy.....duh-buds....:popcorn:

3. choderfett

Blog Posts:
    Lol. . So even at 1k mg no effect?

4. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Nothing I could distinguish...:sad:

5. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy You are who you are. No one is perfect. VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I started at 250 and didn't feel much, if anything at all. Upped it to 500 and it worked okay but after trial and error with different brands and the $$$ it cost, I medicate differently until I can find a pure, 1,000mg CBD. I've researched quite a bit. Should I have findings to report, I'll be back.

gerrymi and choderfett like this.
  6. Mercyful Vape

Mercyful Vape New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    The total strength of the product is not nearly as the mg per ml. I manufacture 100mg per ml CBD.

Pegleg Meg and choderfett like this.
  7. choderfett

Blog Posts:
    fine.. lets say 1000mg /30 ml or about 1.6mg of CBD per drop.

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  8. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Member For 1 Year Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Tried Koi and Cannapresso 1000mg, feel really great.;):cloud:

9. Zohmbiebuilds

Zohmbiebuilds Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Marijuana Is legal in so many states for medical purposes and even recreational use. I mean unless your prohibited by drug tests, which I imagine the majority of people are, there is so much amazing quality marijuana now adays to be had.

I've pondered the thought but I know I'm an addict and 1 is never enough blah blah blah. Nothing wrong with marijuana. I wish they prescribed that to me instead of the Xanax, amphetamine salts, and opiates. But what's done is done. I'm glad that's giving marijuana a chance.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

10. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    Recently tried Cannapresso 1000mg with natural hemp flavor and mango flavor, it really amazing!

11. Eric DeCastro

Eric DeCastro Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I saw you post this twice already and now I'm curious. where can I find some. thanks.

Ashley vapor likes this.
  12. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    you'll love it, find koi cbd at www.koicbd.com, and find cannapresso cbd at www.cannapresso.com

13. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    I'll also recommend Cannapresso CBD water+mesh nebulizer, an innovative combinaiton, right? you should try it if you like;)

14. bestkeptsecret

bestkeptsecret Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I've used Harmony Original Hemp 100MG - Didn't notice a thing. I've since been buying C21 at 300MG strength which I find has a mildly relaxing effect. Its got a nice taste to it. its a whole plant extraction using supercritical C02 extraction. The downside is I go through coils very quickly.

I've got a 30ml bottle of 1000MG CBD on order which I will hopefully get on Friday.

I've been researching making my own eliquid from the real thing using dry ice. I just need to find a friendly grower that will help me out with some trim for the experiments so I can get the strength right!

15. kodaspop

kodaspop New Member

Blog Posts:
    its all about %% if you don't notice a difference from 100 to 1000 mg then its time to find a new CBD company. And you build no tolerance to it. At its highest its only .03 of thc and cbd is non habit forming.

16. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    Very true. Unfortunately to make the numbers look impressive companies are using mg per bottle rather than mg per ml. I find that very cynical.

In reality the 300mg CBD I'm buying (and I like a lot) is 30mg per ml. The bottle I bought saying 1000mg is in fact 33mg per ml.

17. kodaspop

kodaspop New Member

Blog Posts:
    a 1000 mg 30 ml bottle will have 30 doses of 33.3 mg per 1 ml dose. 300 mg 30 ml bottle will have 10 mg per 1 ml. My bottles are marked clearly with no deception and if you would like lab results I have those too

18. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    Check this out

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

And then get yourself into a position where you can talk openly about your bottles.

19. kodaspop

kodaspop New Member

Blog Posts:
    thanks for the information. i never mentioned my company or did i solicit.

20. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    I didn't suggest you did, I pointed you to the info so you could solicit as I'd like to know more about your bottles :)