1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Anyone using 1,000 mg CBD?

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by choderfett, Jan 27, 2018.

1. choderfett

choderfett VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    tried 100 mg and was wondering how 1k mg compares.. thanks

2. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Not much difference in my opinion, which is why I went back to the real mccoy.....duh-buds....:popcorn:

5150sick likes this.
  3. choderfett

Blog Posts:
    Lol. . So even at 1k mg no effect?

4. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Nothing I could distinguish...:sad:

5. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy A mech in your pocket? Or are you glad to see me? VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I started at 250 and didn't feel much, if anything at all. Upped it to 500 and it worked okay but after trial and error with different brands and the $$$ it cost, I medicate differently until I can find a pure, 1,000mg CBD. I've researched quite a bit. Should I have findings to report, I'll be back.

6. Mercyful Vape

Mercyful Vape New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    The total strength of the product is not nearly as the mg per ml. I manufacture 100mg per ml CBD.

7. choderfett

Blog Posts:
    fine.. lets say 1000mg /30 ml or about 1.6mg of CBD per drop.

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  8. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Member For 1 Year Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Tried Koi and Cannapresso 1000mg, feel really great.;):cloud:

9. Zohmbiebuilds

Zohmbiebuilds Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Marijuana Is legal in so many states for medical purposes and even recreational use. I mean unless your prohibited by drug tests, which I imagine the majority of people are, there is so much amazing quality marijuana now adays to be had.

I've pondered the thought but I know I'm an addict and 1 is never enough blah blah blah. Nothing wrong with marijuana. I wish they prescribed that to me instead of the Xanax, amphetamine salts, and opiates. But what's done is done. I'm glad that's giving marijuana a chance.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

10. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    Recently tried Cannapresso 1000mg with natural hemp flavor and mango flavor, it really amazing!

11. Eric DeCastro

Eric DeCastro Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I saw you post this twice already and now I'm curious. where can I find some. thanks.

Ashley vapor likes this.
  12. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    you'll love it, find koi cbd at koicbd, and find cannapresso cbd at cannapresso

Moderator: Vendor - removed sales links

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2018
  13. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    I'll also recommend Cannapresso CBD water+mesh nebulizer, an innovative combinaiton, right? you should try it if you like;)

Moderator: vendor - removed sales link

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2018
  14. bestkeptsecret

bestkeptsecret Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I've used Harmony Original Hemp 100MG - Didn't notice a thing. I've since been buying C21 at 300MG strength which I find has a mildly relaxing effect. Its got a nice taste to it. its a whole plant extraction using supercritical C02 extraction. The downside is I go through coils very quickly.

I've got a 30ml bottle of 1000MG CBD on order which I will hopefully get on Friday.

I've been researching making my own eliquid from the real thing using dry ice. I just need to find a friendly grower that will help me out with some trim for the experiments so I can get the strength right!

15. kodaspop

kodaspop New Member

Blog Posts:
    its all about %% if you don't notice a difference from 100 to 1000 mg then its time to find a new CBD company. And you build no tolerance to it. At its highest its only .03 of thc and cbd is non habit forming.

16. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    Very true. Unfortunately to make the numbers look impressive companies are using mg per bottle rather than mg per ml. I find that very cynical.

In reality the 300mg CBD I'm buying (and I like a lot) is 30mg per ml. The bottle I bought saying 1000mg is in fact 33mg per ml.

17. kodaspop

kodaspop New Member

Blog Posts:
    a 1000 mg 30 ml bottle will have 30 doses of 33.3 mg per 1 ml dose. 300 mg 30 ml bottle will have 10 mg per 1 ml. My bottles are marked clearly with no deception and if you would like lab results I have those too

18. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    Check this out

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

And then get yourself into a position where you can talk openly about your bottles.

19. kodaspop

kodaspop New Member

Blog Posts:
    thanks for the information. i never mentioned my company or did i solicit.

20. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    I didn't suggest you did, I pointed you to the info so you could solicit as I'd like to know more about your bottles :)

kodaspop likes this.
  21. Ohmniscient

Ohmniscient New Member

Blog Posts:
    Currently vaping a 2000mg bottle.

On a side note: Can one drip CBD juice directly in the mouth or something similar? My gf wants to try CBD, but I know at 33.33mg/ml it will be much too harsh on her throat.

Sent from inside a very cloudy room off my iPhone

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  22. Ohmniscient

Ohmniscient New Member

Blog Posts:
    What is the name of your liquids? I’d much rather buy this concentration than what I’m getting now

23. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    Of course you can. No reason why you can't stick a few drops of an eliquid CBD on your tongue. 33.mg/ml is certainly not too harsh to do that with.

You can buy CBD oil in health shops for that very purpose. Generally its a little cheaper than eliquids are (in the UK anyway). Seems like vapers get ripped off when it comes to CBD.

This 10ml bottle has 500mg of CBD for example so 5% or 50mg per ml.
    https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/jacob-hooy-cbd-oil-5-60018333

Ohmniscient likes this.
  24. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Brokedick is selling 60ml 500mg CBD for around $30. Just vape 2ml instead of 1ml. They have a separate website for CBD http://richardshemp.com/

25. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    Thats 500mg per 60ml though, which works out at only 8.33mg per ml. That's incredibly weak and won't do a thing for anyone that uses 3% / 5% / 10% CBD content e-liquids. Its cheap for a reason.

They don't even actually state its 500mg of CBD but 500mg of hemp oil. That suggests the CBD content might be even lower than 8.33mg per ml.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  26. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Why can't you just vape more MLs?

27. bestkeptsecret

Blog Posts:
    You can, but then I find I have to vape quite enough to get an effective dose when something has a genuine CBD content of 30mg per ML.

On the value front its important to factor in how much CBD is actually in an eliquid. At first that e-liquid you identified seems to be good value but actually when you break it down and consider how little CBD it might contain it isn't a particularly good price.

When you read the info on it in more detail and realise they are not even quoting a CBD value but are declaring the amount of Hemp oil contained within instead and you consider that this oil won't be 100% cbd by a long shot, the true CBD content of that eliquid might be very low indeed and it might well represent very bad value for money.

Ralph_K likes this.
  28. Ohmniscient

Ohmniscient New Member

Blog Posts:
    Where can I find e-liquid that’s 5-10% or higher in CBD?

29. rchmx

rchmx VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    The site is also filled with BS information conflating industrial hemp-derived CBD with cannabis-derived CBD. Completely different products.

People, don't waste your money on industrial hemp-derived CBD products. They're more or less an expensive health supplement.

30. kodaspop

kodaspop New Member

Blog Posts:
    gotta do your homework

31. li_vaper21

li_vaper21 Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  32. Mike Ma

Mike Ma New Member

Blog Posts:
    1000 mg that's too much for me

33. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    maybe you should start from low strength, like 100mg or 200mg?

34. kodaspop

kodaspop New Member

Blog Posts:
    With CBD less is more. Unless you have killer pain or something serious go lower start at 2 or 300mg thennincreasevdosevb4 increasing mg

35. Emma Wilson

Emma Wilson New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I have tried 1000mg CBD.

36. Theserialvapist

Theserialvapist New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ive tried a few 1000mg CBD oils in the uk but tbh most have little to no effect that ive found. A friend of mine passed me some good CBD oil, she brought it back from a shop in Canada but it worked out to £40 for 3ml of liquid. It helped with my arthritis massively! But the fact it costs more than cocaine, and whilst there are times its worth the cost, it's just way out of my budget. I quit weed years ago so im not looking to get high and the oil she brought back certainly had no effect on me in that sense but i can vouch for the fact that it eased the pain pretty quickly and the next morning was the first in a long time that ive woken up pain free.

In my opinion The problem here is that there are no industry standards in place to regulate the quality. As mentioned earlier hemp oil and cbd extract are different even if hemp oil does contain levels of cbd dependant on other factors. Now I'm not saying it needs government intervention, just some people in this industry maybe need to get together and sort it out. As it stands, Any charlatan can dump a drop of hemp oil in a 70/30 mix and market it as 'cbdsnakeoil' and legally charge an extortionate amount. I don't begrudge paying that kind of money for something that genuinely helps but it's too pricey for me to be able to afford experimenting, even on brands that have a reasonable reputation.

I feel there is a lot of information and education needed here too for us as consumers, and perhaps more transparency in the manufacturing and labeling of CBD products.

Just my tuppence on it.