Become a Patron!

Anyone using Hemp Honey or other CBD oils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really keen to try vaping CBD oil infused e juice (VG), potentially from Hemp Honey http://hemphoneyliquid.com but I'd like to hear some reviews on it, as it isn't cheap. Has anyone tried this particular company?

Does anyone else know of a reasonably priced CBD oil infused ejuice that they like?

Also, If I buy an unflavored CBD VG e-juice at 100mg, there's no harm in mixing some standard flavored juice I have with it to add my own flavor, is there?

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ya might want to take that to another site..
this one is for ejuice or eliquid, with or without nic..

no oils here.. sorry! ;)

Siren Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

no oils here.. sorry! ;)
Actually I'm referring to e liquids that are infused with CBD. there are quite a number on the market.

Siren Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

no oils here.. sorry! ;)
That's actually why I specifically said VG and posted a site to the ejuice I was looking at.

Siren Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
but not discussed here.. :(
That's funny... I actually found this website by finding another post about CBD.
Why would it not be discussed here? Its an e juice just like any other and legal in all 50 states.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another
That's funny... I actually found this website by finding another post about CBD.
Why would it not be discussed here? Its an e juice just like any other and legal in all 50 states.
Isn't so-called legal CBD just a scam anyway? I heard it makes you sick. The real thing isn't legal without a prescription, right?

Siren Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not according to High Times

<<link removed by admin>>
“We believe that industrial hemp is not an optimal source of CBD, but it can be a viable source of CBD if certain hemp cultivators are grown organically in good soil and safe extraction and refinement methods are employed,” wrote the authors of the Project CBD report.

There is an astonishing number of people buying what is legal on the market right now who claim it has reduced anxiety, pain and inflammation among other things. If I am only going to put quality all natural and organic food in my body, you can bet I'm going to try to do the same with whatever I'm vaping.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
“We believe that industrial hemp is not an optimal source of CBD, but it can be a viable source of CBD if certain hemp cultivators are grown organically in good soil and safe extraction and refinement methods are employed,” wrote the authors of the Project CBD report.

There is an astonishing number of people buying what is legal on the market right now who claim it has reduced anxiety, pain and inflammation among other things. If I am only going to put quality all natural and organic food in my body, you can bet I'm going to try to do the same with whatever I'm vaping.
Whatever bro. You've already been informed twice that this isn't the place to post about it yet you insist on doing so anyway which is a bit telling about your trustworthiness on the subject. It's not my job to police this site and people here are a lot smarter than you assume they are, so take care and have a great life.

Siren Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whatever bro. You've already been informed twice that this isn't the place to post about it yet you insist on doing so anyway which is a bit telling about your trustworthiness on the subject. It's not my job to police this site and people here are a lot smarter than you assume they are, so take care and have a great life.
What the hell are you talking about? And I was not informed twice. I'm referring to a perfectly legal e juice, just because you're not informed about it doesn't make me an idiot.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yes you were.. but i wont argue.. i am off to bed..

my pillow is calling me.. :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yaaaawn.

and

but not discussed here..

That's called being informed twice. Doesn't matter if it's "perfectly legal". Freakin' sweatshirts are perfectly legal too but this isn't the place to discuss them. And you're not stupid either I'm assuming you know damn fucking well that you've been informed twice. I'm off to bed as well. G'nite.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doesn't help that we are showing up #3 in google results for cbd oil...

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't help that we are showing up #3 in google results for cbd oil...

That depends largely on search habits and what google thinks it knows about you. When I search for that, the forum isn't even in the list.

Since this thread seems to have run its course and no further comment is required, Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors