Become a Patron!

anyone using the sigelei fuchai squonker?

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My son got a fuchai to try squonking and didnt really like the form factor of the mod. He really likes squonking and liked my capo squonk so we traded. Overall I like the fuchai but the only place I have seen any replacement bottles is the sigelei store.
I was wondering if anybody else has found any bottles that will work with the fuchai or any place that has the replacement bottles for it.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm not sure which bottles fit, but you can check the dimensions of different bottles online to see which are the same. That's what I've been doing for the RSQ. Maybe someone who has multiple bottles will also chime in

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My son got a fuchai to try squonking and didnt really like the form factor of the mod. He really likes squonking and liked my capo squonk so we traded. Overall I like the fuchai but the only place I have seen any replacement bottles is the sigelei store.
I was wondering if anybody else has found any bottles that will work with the fuchai or any place that has the replacement bottles for it.

I have a Fuchai squonker, but only used it for a few days (I'm a mech lover, lol) but will see what else fits when I get home tonight if no one else chimes in with a real answer before then :)

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Fuchai squonker, but only used it for a few days (I'm a mech lover, lol) but will see what else fits when I get home tonight if no one else chimes in with a real answer before then :)
yeah im a screen junkie lol I have thought about getting a mech squonker just dont think I could get use to not having all that info on a screen

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much no other bottles fit, the tubing also has to be smaller.
Waiting for FT to start carrying replacements before paying the inflated Sigelei price.

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty much no other bottles fit, the tubing also has to be smaller.
Waiting for FT to start carrying replacements before paying the inflated Sigelei price.
I was going to order some from the sigelei store but the shipping was like 15 bucks, I dont want them that bad lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Aha!

Da One bottles are an exact size and fit for the Fuchai - even the rings are the same

Fuchai stock bottle on the left, blue Da One bottle on the right. They also come in clear and other colorsDa One.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'll try to keep this in rotation - take it to work and what have you for a few days, make sure Da One bottle holds up on this mod. I use them on other squonkers just fine and have every confidence in them

Been fine all afternoon on the Fuchai, no leaks or anything on the tubing. As far as I can tell, the Fuchai bottle is very likely a Da One bottle without the Da One logo etched into SS ring - I didn't even have to cut the tubing to size - it was the exact same length as the stock bottle on the Fuchai

My only gripe about this mod is that it is on the heavy side - but I am strictly a low wattage vaper, no TC or anything like that

Also, I have no comment on the included attie - I have not built it and have no intention to ever do so

Last edited:

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered 2 of the Da One bottles to try if they happen to not hold up to the fuchai I am sure I will be able to use them in something else eventually

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, after vaping the Fuchai every day with a Da One bottle since Wednesday night, I am calling it good :)

VU Sponsors