Become a Patron!

Anyone want Blind Sniper Juice?

I bought this bottle (I think it's 30ml) with three other bottles. By the time I was tasting this one the guy was rushing me and really it didn't taste like anything at the shop. Perhaps my taste buds were worn out by that point.

But now that I've got it home and can give it a proper tasting I don't really like it. It's a tobacco flavor, tastes like brier pipe tobacco with licorice notes and a bit of caramel. It's not that bad really and generally I like tobacco flavors but after trying one small tankful I decided it's not for me. So the bottle is basically new, I've just used a tiny bit. It's "3" nic strength.

I was just going to leave it on the shelf or maybe throw it out but I thought I would join a vape forum and see if anyone wants it. I could mail it to you. Ideally we could trade or if you want to paypal or crypto me to cover postage that would be great too. I hope this sort of post is allowed, this is my first post.

It was mixed by Towson Vaporium, a local store. I liked their Vanbacco flavor, another tobacco flavor but this one just isn't for me. I think they've discontinued this flavor, I could not find anything online about it.

OK now I see there's a separate "Trade" part of the forum, maybe this should go there! Copied this post to that section.

Attachments

• sniper.jpg
    sniper.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
OK I copied the above post to the "Trade" section. But I figured I could make this a legit thread here if I listed all the flavors in my collection right now. There really aren't that many. I use a Smok Alien mod with a Baby Beast tank. I have two tanks, I just ordered a third online from China so it will be a couple of weeks before the third tank arrives.

The first flavor I bought when I got the mod back in December around Christmas was "Vanbacco". It's a tobacco flavor that I like, sort of creamy. I've used up most of the bottle. It's another flavor mixed by my local shop. I think this is a 60ml bottle. I've pretty much used up the entire bottle.

The second flavor I bought was Blood Orange Pineapple by Jack's Juice Factory. This looks to be the only bottle that has an actual size on it, 100ml. All my flavors are "3" nic strength. I really like this flavor, this has become my main vape flavor. However it is a tad on the sweet side.

Then I bought four bottles all at once, small bottles, I think they are 30ml but since there is no size on the labels I am not sure. Of these four I have tried two so far. The first one I tried is called "Mercedes". It's supposedly kiwi flavor. It tastes sort of chemical-ly but it's bearable and not too bad. It's a nice change from the Blood Orange.

Then last night I tried another of the four, "Blind Sniper". Not really a fan. It's briar pipe tobacco with licorice notes and a bit of caramel. I am trying to give this away or trade it.

Finally there are two more that I haven't even tried yet. From the "Blind Sniper" I now realize that trying something in the store isn't the same as getting it home and really doing a whole tankful. The two I haven't tried are "Play Ball" which is supposedly bubblegum and the other is Delux which is champagne. Who knows? When I try those I might want to sell/trade them on here as well.

Well that's it for now, that's all the flavors I have so far!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 1
  • orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

VU Sponsors