Become a Patron!

Apparently our friends across the pond are on the right track

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for sharing. There always is an inherent possibility of negative affects from long term use of something new, but more and more is getting released that sets my mind at ease, and it already was at ease. I forwarded this to a few family members, since I have a few who worry it's still bad.

I've tried to remove the word ecig from my vocabulary at least to non vapers. It's vaping. It provides a natural association with tobacco by referring to these devices as ecigs to people who are naive to the realities. We can't expect people to know these things, but we can slowly educate them. My sister is extremely intelligent and well educated, and she still thought there was tobacco in ejuice. It took a good conversation to explain it all.

This is the stuff we need to share with family and friends and our community. Spreading this around legitimizes what we enjoy, and educating people is the best tool we have. Unfortunately our political system is a joke, so influencing our fellow citizens is our best shot, and will save some lives on the way.

Reactions: jae

VU Sponsors