Become a Patron!

Apple take a stand against vaping apps

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just another and still clearer indication that Apple cares ONLY for MONEY.

Andria

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wow - And I thought our Government had an Ego!
Whatever happened to "Personal Responsibility"?
If I need my Mommy, I can always dig her up.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And people wonder why I HATE, LOATHE, and DESPISE Apple. I have been against them since the whole Iphone/Ipod disease infected everyone's minds. EVERYONE just had to have those products and the newest ones when they came out.... these peeps change phones quicker then some people change underwear.... :facepalm::blech::xD:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I despise Apple as well.

I am an Android sort of guy.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And people wonder why I HATE, LOATHE, and DESPISE Apple. I have been against them since the whole Iphone/Ipod disease infected everyone's minds. EVERYONE just had to have those products and the newest ones when they came out.... these peeps change phones quicker then some people change underwear.... :facepalm::blech::xD:

Yep, and you can't customize the stupid much-too-expensive things AT ALL.

Show me an iPhone that looks THIS great!
Screenshot_20170203-195254.jpg
Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I despise Apple as well.

I am an Android sort of guy.
I had an android friend once many years ago.

And if everyone does not yet understand Apple in not making a Vaping device. It is for vapor deposition in chip making.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Here ya go @AndriaD, course it's a droid, rooted & rom'd. It's a little old, but try that with an iRentAPhone.
2015-12-28%2014.44.18_framed_zps2nksmbcu.png

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just another and still clearer indication that Apple cares ONLY for MONEY.
Color me confused. How does banning a certain type of app make (or save) them money?

I see it differently: To me it's Apple saying, "We don't want your kind in our walled garden". With few exceptions, that sort of attitude costs more customers than it gains.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can pry my Note 5 from my cold dead fingers ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here ya go @AndriaD, course it's a droid, rooted & rom'd. It's a little old, but try that with an iRentAPhone.
2015-12-28%2014.44.18_framed_zps2nksmbcu.png

My point exactly -- you can't do that with an iPhone! Me, I can do it with mine, even though it's not rooted -- it's called Nova Prime. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Color me confused. How does banning a certain type of app make (or save) them money?

I see it differently: To me it's Apple saying, "We don't want your kind in our walled garden". With few exceptions, that sort of attitude costs more customers than it gains.

Read the comments -- apparently Apple has some incestuous thing going on with California, the land of "we don't care if you die, just give us your money so we can throw at it some other liberal idiocy."

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck Apple ..these are the same scumbags whose chinese suppliers had workers who were jumping off building committing suicide because of the inhuman working conditions...aren't they....like they give a rat's ass about human beings..I bet all the american apple workers buy their "free trade"...capuccinos..and chat about carbon footprints , and what a pig Trump is.....as another chinese worker is trudging up the stairs to the roof.

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Apple don't care about that, since they already have the masses mesmerised with their white closed system phones, not me though.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The masses who fall for Apples marketing scheme of "Being Geek Cool" spent $800 every other year on phones, $2500 every other year on the latest Airpad, and then buy apps from the app store that monitor and invade their privacy at every turn.

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apple never did impress me even from the beginning. I started working on mini-computers in 1973 before the first micro-computers became available.

A basic mini back then cost about as much as a fully loaded Cadillac Eldorado.

The first micros that people bought for personal use at home were the MITS Altairs starting in '75. Those early users were technicians and engineers but they were numerous enough to make MITS the first company to sell more than 10k units in less than a year. [HAM radio operators could use an Altair with a Teletype machine to send and receive messages in the middle of the night.]

The first company to sell more than 100k units in a year was Radio Shack with the MCS [later called Model I] starting in 1977. By the end of 1978 Radio Shack stores all over North America had sold over 200k machines which was more than all other microcomputers combined. [At that time Apple had sold around 700 machines in '77 and about 7 k machines in '78.]

The first and second machines to sell more than a million per year were both Commodores. The first was the Vic-20 and the second was the Commodore 64.

In the early years Apple was about 3% of the market as they continued to be for years after that. They were not often seen outside of schools and teacher's homes until about 1980.

The facts don't matter much, though, because the company soon discovered that propaganda can displace the facts completely. Now most of the world believes that Apple invented computers, microcomputers, personal computers, volks computers, the GUI, and etcetera. Fiction has become "history".

It does not surprise me in the least that a company that has been so willing to corrupt our shared history would also be anti-vaper bigots.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you really need a VAPING APP? Really?
Explain to me why you need one?
REALLY? Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cuz they want to chuck clouds bruh. Ya know like virtually and stuff bruh. Clouds bruh, clouds.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Do you really need a VAPING APP? Really?
Explain to me why you need one?
REALLY? Please!
No, I don't. I can calculate anything I need to using Excel.

But I still wouldn't want to support a company that thinks it's OK to dictate what software I may or may not use on the device I bought and paid for, which is just one of the reasons I dumped the iPhone platform back in 2010, several years before I even heard of vaping.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But I still wouldn't want to support a company that thinks it's OK to dictate what software I may or may not use on the device I bought and paid for, which is just one of the reasons I dumped the iPhone platform back in 2010, several years before I even heard of vaping.

Sounded like Sarah palin....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

This is key back in the 80's when Apple boldly shouted out against IBM during the Super bowl with their Ad alluring to George Orwell's 1984 with a message "saving humanity from "conformity" they have gone full circle and are nothing more than masters of marketing and control opposite of the message they so boldly shot across the world

VU Sponsors