Become a Patron!

APVLabs Ripping off Designs

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Lowest of the Low. APVLabs brags about "innovation" while they rip off the designs of others.

They are pimping out the CLN RDA, claiming to have a Patent. How the hell can you claim having a Patent on something that has been out for 6 months?

These dickless thieves did a direct copy of the Mose and don't even have the balls to call it a Clone. At least with Chinese Cloner's you know where to get the Authentic and know who to credit the design.

Fuck APVLabs, don't support these piece of shit Thieves.

Review of the Mose 5 months ago, which BTW is one of my favorite RDA's.

When the Mose Prototype April of 2016

mose_zpsydh5w2ve.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's fucked up some asshole cloned the Mose, but after seeing it, I need a Mose.....!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Googled the atty....I see there are clones available, but I'm not a clone guy.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Googled the atty....I see there are clones available, but I'm not a clone guy.
I tried the Clone out since it's an expensive RDA, it's alright. The authentic is much better and I do really enjoy them. The Copper is the only one in Stock right now.

Pete's pretty good about responding and sometimes he has some items available that are listed as out of stock. That's how I got my second Curimao (one for the FDA Stash). Either that or he can check the manufacture and have them ship what you want out.

Anyway, contact him through the contact on the page.

I've got goodies from him coming in tomorrow .......... :vapemail:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried the Clone out since it's an expensive RDA, it's alright. The authentic is much better and I do really enjoy them. The Copper is the only one in Stock right now.

Pete's pretty good about responding and sometimes he has some items available that are listed as out of stock. That's how I got my second Curimao (one for the FDA Stash). Either that or he can check the manufacture and have them ship what you want out.

Anyway, contact him through the contact on the page.

I've got goodies from him coming in tomorrow .......... :vapemail:
I already sent an email.....:wave:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeahhhh .. like this... have always wanted something with that type design... could be done for a tank too .. but haven't found anything that does it right just yet.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted (along with a number of others) on Vapn Fagan about this scum bullshit that APLabs pulled on his review of this Pirated RDA, he wasn't aware of it. We chatted back an forth, gave him a few details, he contacted APVLabs and they responded with -

" Mark, this is not a clone product. Our design had been in the works for well over a year now and this other company (MCM) has no affiliations with us whatsoever. It's funny because people like to judge even when they don't know the facts. I've already spoken to our legal team about this and we're protected within our rights. You can verify this information with our attorney, Heidi Eisenhut in La Habra, California, as she is the person who drafted .. "

so on and so on, basically blowing smoke up Mark's ass.

I let him know a few more details and he contacted MCM to verify.

Well he ended up pulling the review.

Mike Vapes also did a glowing review of it, he ended up pulling his review also.

Nice to see some integrity.

So shout out to both Vapn Fagan and Mike Vapes for having some integrity!

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I posted (along with a number of others) on Vapn Fagan about this scum bullshit that APLabs pulled on his review of this Pirated RDA, he wasn't aware of it. We chatted back an forth, gave him a few details, he contacted APVLabs and they responded with -

" Mark, this is not a clone product. Our design had been in the works for well over a year now and this other company (MCM) has no affiliations with us whatsoever. It's funny because people like to judge even when they don't know the facts. I've already spoken to our legal team about this and we're protected within our rights. You can verify this information with our attorney, Heidi Eisenhut in La Habra, California, as she is the person who drafted .. "

so on and so on, basically blowing smoke up Mark's ass.

I let him know a few more details and he contacted MCM to verify.

Well he ended up pulling the review.

Mike Vapes also did a glowing review of it, he ended up pulling his review also.

Nice to see some integrity.

So shout out to both Vapn Fagan and Mike Vapes for having some integrity!
We won't support those cloners :)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We won't support those cloners :)
They're worse than Cloners, Cloners at least give the creators credit for the design. APVLabs though just ought right stole the design, gave it another name, claimed to be the creators and bragged about how innovative they are. Shit they actually have the arrogance to even try to patent the design they stole.

They reached a new low

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hah, APVLabs fucked themselves hard with stealing from MCM. They really pissed off a popular reviewer, quote off Facebook from Mark "Vapn Fagan"

"The APVlabs CLN RDA video has been removed. I personally believe that APVlabs stole the idea from MCM, Renamed it and claimed it was there idea... therefore I will not support APVlab products any longer.."

He took down his review but they downloaded it and published it which really fucking pissed him off even more.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hah, APVLabs fucked themselves hard with stealing from MCM. They really pissed off a popular reviewer, quote off Facebook from Mark "Vapn Fagan"

"The APVlabs CLN RDA video has been removed. I personally believe that APVlabs stole the idea from MCM, Renamed it and claimed it was there idea... therefore I will not support APVlab products any longer.."

He took down his review but they downloaded it and published it which really fucking pissed him off even more.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Can't he charge him with copyright or anything ? since they're using it whitout his approval i assume

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't he charge him with copyright or anything ? since they're using it whitout his approval i assume
He caused a stink and contacted Google, it's been removed.

I'm sure that's what he threatened them with.

yeah APVLabs are a bunch of slimbags, I won't ever buy anything from those Stool Samples.

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He caused a stink and contacted Google, it's been removed.

I'm sure that's what he threatened them with.

yeah APVLabs are a bunch of slimbags, I won't ever buy anything from those Stool Samples.
I never had any product from them, but probably never will now :)

VU Sponsors