Become a Patron!

apyron nobacco

guys i need your advise i own the nobacco apyron atmomizer and out of the blue it doesnt read any of my atmomisers (aspire triton and billow v2 nano ) any advise of what happend and how can i fix that ??? thanks

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
guys i need your advise i own the nobacco apyron atmomizer and out of the blue it doesnt read any of my atmomisers (aspire triton and billow v2 nano ) any advise of what happend and how can i fix that ??? thanks
I did a search for that mod because I wasn't familiar with it, that's a very nice mod! I wish mine had a clock. And for the atomizer problem, assuming it's all charged up, are the resistances within a range that works for the mod? After that I hope it's not a defective mod. And welcome to V.U.!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Check the center pin in the 510 connector it could be stuck. Use a small tool and make sure it moves up and down.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
It's a Wismec/Joyetech variant. Kind of a cross between the eVic VTwo and eVic VTwo Mini in a new housing. Overall design looks like the VTwo Mini, but the internal battery is taken from the VTwo. The screens are a dead giveaway, Joyetech is the only company that has the clock in their chipsets.

That said, if they used the same 510 connector, they are known to be screwy. The connector is too shallow, so a lot of atomizers don't fit snug without over tightening, which causes problems with the mod reading it at all. This can actually push the 510 connector slightly into the body of the mod, causing permanent damage.

Google the Joyetech 510 connector problem, and you will see what I'm talking about. The problem is on many different mods, Cubic, eVics, some Wismec mods (same company/parts), etc. It's a pretty wide spread problem. Caught early, it's possible to do some work arounds (I put plastic spacers between my atty's and the mod, and have never had a problem.

The only recommendation I have is to try and lift the center pin a tiny bit, screw the atty on just until you get a connection, and see if it works. If it does, then cut some spacers out of old credit cards and use them to fill the gap between the atty and the tank and just maybe it will last you. Otherwise, you can "try" to see about replacing it under warranty, but there are known issues with the 510 connector and they may tell you that your warranty is void for using a known bad "tank" (because obviously it's your fault).

Good luck -- HTH!

VU Sponsors