Become a Patron!

Aqua V2

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did a search in this forum and didn't find anything. That surprized me. I've read a few good reviews on this tank. Ordered one from fasttech. Should be here by friday. Anyone got one of these? What it like?

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did a search in this forum and didn't find anything. That surprized me. I've read a few good reviews on this tank. Ordered one from fasttech. Should be here by friday. Anyone got one of these? What it like?
It's an amazing tank; you'll love it. I own most of the tanks released in the past year, and it's in my current rotation still. Amazing flavor, good airflow, and and a great engineered tank.

You didn't waste your money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine from focal cig. The screws in the posts were tightened down and stuck. I soaked it in Hydrogen Peroxide to get them loose. No trouble with building or wicking but I'm not getting the amount of vapor I was expecting yet. Flavor is excellant but I still prefer my Rose v2.

Bill_K

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a great RBA. I use mine with a single coil and I'm really digging it. Flavor is great, builds are easy, access to your coil is simple. It is one that is definitely in my rotation.

--Bill K

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for all the feedback. Now I'm really looking forward to getting this one. I like lots of airflow and this one looks huge for a single coil. Shouldn't be hard to drill out the opposite side and top holes to increase flow for dual coil if it needs it. This will be the first tank I've used in awhile that doesn't need a screwdriver to fill.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had my Tobeco clone for a couple of days now, picked it up from 101vape. I'm really enjoying it! Flavor is great with plenty enough vapor for me. For my first build I did duals, 26awg, 10 wraps, 2.5 ID. I thought it may be a little too much(slow to heat up) for a mech but it's working nicely. Not too shabby in dripper mode either, with all the air flow, you can blow some massive clouds.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine arrived on friday so I've had a couple days with it. Gotta say I am impressed. Haven't tried dripper mode yet but looking forward to it. I was really surprised at the air flow. I didn't expect it to be as open as it is. I figured as with all the rest of my tanks I'd have to drill it out. It is perfect for a mellow lung hit the way it is. This tank will be in my rotation for a long time I suspect. I figured I should order another one cuz you never no! Went to fastteck and now theres a pile of listings for the version 3 . I figured sure as soon as I get a ver2 then ver3 comes out. Shit what features or improvements did I miss out on.
After looking at ver3 I promptly ordered another ver2. I was left scratching my head at the version 3. Not sure how you could relate it to an aqua 1 or 2 .

I

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine arrived on friday so I've had a couple days with it. Gotta say I am impressed. Haven't tried dripper mode yet but looking forward to it. I was really surprised at the air flow. I didn't expect it to be as open as it is. I figured as with all the rest of my tanks I'd have to drill it out. It is perfect for a mellow lung hit the way it is. This tank will be in my rotation for a long time I suspect. I figured I should order another one cuz you never no! Went to fastteck and now theres a pile of listings for the version 3 . I figured sure as soon as I get a ver2 then ver3 comes out. Shit what features or improvements did I miss out on.
After looking at ver3 I promptly ordered another ver2. I was left scratching my head at the version 3. Not sure how you could relate it to an aqua 1 or 2 .

I
Yeah, that V3 on fastech just looks.....ridiculous

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally tried this one with the dripper kit and it's awesome. I'd like a little more air for the tank but the dripper gives me more than I need. Dual coil 0.5 ohm.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally tried this one with the dripper kit and it's awesome. I'd like a little more air for the tank but the dripper gives me more than I need. Dual coil 0.5 ohm.
I agree dripper mode works really well. I would normally just use a dedicated dripper but this baby is great for trying different flavors. A squeeze with a kleenex and drip something new.

VU Sponsors