Become a Patron!

Arco 2 Replacement Coils Help

PROD1GY

Member For 1 Year
Does anyone know of a site that I can buy replacement coils for my Arco 2 tank? Every where I look is out of stock. Or can someone recommend a different coil that will fit in the Arco 2 tank that is similar? Thanks!

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone know of a site that I can buy replacement coils for my Arco 2 tank? Every where I look is out of stock. Or can someone recommend a different coil that will fit in the Arco 2 tank that is similar? Thanks!

Looks like Eciggity has Arco 2 T6 coils in stock. Using Vapecrawler, the og Arco A4 and A6 coils are also sporadically available.

My understanding is the Arco tanks can use most but not all tfv8 style coils. Actual Smok tfv8 cloud beast coils do fit, and while not the greatest, are getting cheaper now that it's an older tank. I've heard Eleaf Melo 300 ES coils do not fit the Arco tanks.

Looks like Eciggity has your coils, but if you use Smok...... q4 is airier, x4 is tighter and a nice vape but short lived. Baby beast coils are too small, its the cloud beast you need.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get mine on ebay. Just bought a 3 pack for $18.00 shipped. Also check vapecrawler. Gotta love those flax coils!

VU Sponsors