Become a Patron!

Arctic Dolphin Arthur, Aesthetic Stablized Wood, Powerful Chip, Awesome Flavor

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Introduce you a new kit from Joyetech, called eVic Primo with Unimax 25, which is a nice combo of a high powered box mod and the Unimax 25 tank. With the decent 5ml e-liquid capacity, the Unimax 25 tank features the exclusive TFTA system, massive adjustable airflow control and top fill system. The included BFXL coil can ensure you the total pure flavor due to its unique structure.

Powered by two replaceable 18650 batteries, the eVic Primo puts out up to 200 watts, providing very durable and reliable vaping experience. It adopts the new equalizing charge system, which supports 1.5A quick charge capability, making you no worry at any occasions. It also comes with upgradeable firmware, large OLED as well as some trendy features like real-time clock, custom logo and preheat. Moreover, eVic Primo must impress you much with its innovative and convenient reverse charging adapter. If necessary, you can use it to charge your electronic products. So, how can you miss this multifunctional kit?

b3zw36V.jpg

Features:
200W with 50A max output current
Equalizing charge and quick charge system
Power bank for reverse charge
TFTA-Tank with whole detachable structure
New BFXL 35-50W coil for total pure flavor

More details, pls check: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-eVic-Primo-with-UNIMAX-25-Kit.html

Don't forget to use "AHG10" to get an extra 10% off discount.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Geekvape illusion mini, Outstanding Vapor Production,Smooth & Tasteful Flavor

Introduce you the new Geekvape RTA, illusion mini tank. Geekvape illusion mini is a sub ohm tank that produces an outstanding vapor production and smooth & tasteful flavor. The Geekvape well made illusion coils use the optimized heating coil and the highest grade organic cotton to deliver you all new vaping experience! And it is compatible with most popular coils heads on the market! It includes 3 coils that meets most of your needs, a quad coil produces large vapor, a regular single coil gives better taste, while a RBA base is ready for DIY users. This is a new choice for your 2017 tank collection.

Pre-order-GeekVape-Illusion-Mini-Sub-Ohm-Tank---3ml-SS_003047934b21_l.png

Parameters:
Drip Tip Height: 10 mm
Height: 38 mm
Outside Diameter: 25 mm
Capacity: 3ml

More details of Geekvape illusion mini, find here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Illusion-Mini-Sub-Ohm-Tank-SS.html
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Illusion-Mini-Sub-Ohm-Tank-Black.html

Don't forget to use our coupon code "AHG10" to get an extra 10% off discount!

Last edited:

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Arctic Dolphin Arthur, Aesthetic Stablized Wood, Powerful Chip, Outstanding Flavor and Price Matching Competition

Can you recognize your mod among many of them? If so, it must feature an unique look! Well, today Arctic Dolphin bring you an unique mod made of Stablized Wood, 80W Arthur Mod, which is affordable yet powerful.

xP4WaRe.jpg

1. Aesthetic. Arthur Mod is made of stablized wood. Some of you who are into modding might know there is no 2 stablized wood are alike,which means any of an Arthur mod is unique one. The whole look of it is designed by experienced American team, definitely worth you to grab it as one of your mod collection.

2. Powerful TC Function. A 80W power output may not that powerful if you only consider the figure. However, except regular Ti/Ni/SS temperature control modes, it also features TCR mode which enables you to adjust the TCR data to rock various kinds of wires. The most important, the mighty chip of Arthur supports CVU (Center Vaping Unit Technology)coil.

3. Voltage Boost Technology. Though it is a compact sized one and features a single 18650 battery, the voltage output is quite strong, as high as 9v! This Voltage Boost Technology gives Arthur a very wide TC resistance support range, 0.06~1ohm. Even in regular power mode, it supports 0.1~2.5ohm coil. It is doomed to be a big toy for vape veteran.

4. Brand New Operation Interface. Some of vape newbie may concern about its interface. Is it easy to play with? Well, the whole operation is divide to 2 catalog. 10 minutes is enough for you to get know it!

Guys, for such a delicated mod, how much do you think worth it? Leave a comment with your preferred price below, you might get a US$ 10 gift card from us!!By the way, just heard it through grapevine, a good deal of Arctic Dolphin Arthur will be started for this mod soon. Try google it!

More details of Arthur Mod, find here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Arctic-Dolphin-Arthur-80W-TC-Stabilized-Wood-MOD.html

Video by VapingwithTwisted420:

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have been on the lookout for a nice affordable Stabwood mod- some of the prices are so expensive! I looked on Heaven Gifts site and this is a per-order for $149.00 which is a good price, but I would still wait for it to be in stock, no pre-orders for me. I would wait for 20 or 30% off sale too!
I also have a hard time with the random color- that is still a lot of money when you don't know what you are getting- it would be nice if they could at least list off main colors like blue,green,red etc......
I have my eye on the Sigelei Swallowtail and the Asmodus Ohmsiuim which look very nice too! I would be really happy if they could a least show some of the products so you could choose the one you want.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
According to the factory, the bright casing is made of 304 stainless steel with advanced finish technology which is specially used for watch shell. A perfect choice for vapers.

More pics:http://imgur.com/a/5lcKE

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
$79.00 is a very good price for this 80w Arthur Stabwood from Arctic Dolphin! Again- I do not like preorders and cannot pick my favorite color and I like Dual battery devices(longer battery life).I know it would be hard to be able to choose colors but the manufacturer could put a main body color sticker on the box, like blue, green, red,Etc..... Also to wait a month would be hard for me. $79.00 is a good deal for someone in the market for a Stabwood mod!
This is a nice collaboration with Heaven Gifts,Arctic Dolphin and Twisted 420!

VU Sponsors