Become a Patron!

Arctic fox Nightly Builds

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
I have few mods that are kind of new and compatible only with AF Nightly builds. I dont care if there are bugs, my only concern is bricking my mods. Are they safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have few mods that are kind of new and compatible only with AF Nightly builds. I dont care if there are bugs, my only concern is bricking my mods. Are they safe?

it's a beta so it's always a gamble

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't hurt my pico so far..

Couple early builds sent me back to eleaf fw before going back today AF.. but not had permanent issues that going to last version or factory didn't fix.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So far, AFAIK the only reports of mods getting bricked by firmware have been from people who used an original firmware update provided by the manufacturer of the mod in question, not ArcticFox nightly builds. More specifically, these people took the firmware from the correct manufacturer/brand, but they still took the wrong mod/model.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far, AFAIK the only reports of mods getting bricked by firmware have been from people who used an original firmware update provided by the manufacturer of the mod in question, not ArcticFox nightly builds. More specifically, these people took the firmware from the correct manufacturer/brand, but they still took the wrong mod/model.

Yeah I've seen the same brickings caused using wrong loader with FM you are installing removing or updating.

Yeah there have been functional glitches in the nightlies.... but no true AF caused bricks.... all so far have been recoverable.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
Last night I installed the latest nightly build and after few minutes the latest original firmware.

VU Sponsors