Become a Patron!

Are dual coil RDAS better and more intence flavor than single ones?

Aeneas

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
saay the dead rabbit versus the govad or the pharaoh dripper tank.. i know the dual ones are vaped at higher wattages and produce generally more clouds but consume more juice but do they produce a more intence or better richer flavor ? any of these or nope ?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
For me, the size of the chamber influences flavor as much or more so than the number of coils

For instance, I get more intense flavor from the tiny Odis 16 than the Goon with doubles

Conversely, get better flavor from the Nuppin with double coils vs a single coil build

But many things influence taste in a build; changing coil positions, even changing the drip tip can cause a dramatic change in either direction

Aeneas

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hmm so ur saying that many factors play their role witch i understand.. and that according to chamber size u need to have more wire and cotton smaller chamber less bigger chamber more but say u have a small chamber great tasting rda sigle coil and another great bigger one with dual coils, same coil builds and all the dual one is going to vape at higher watts and the single in lower but at the end of the day witch is going to produce more intence clear flavor ?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
hmm so ur saying that many factors play their role witch i understand.. and that according to chamber size u need to have more wire and cotton smaller chamber less bigger chamber more but say u have a small chamber great tasting rda sigle coil and another great bigger one with dual coils, same coil builds and all the dual one is going to vape at higher watts and the single in lower but at the end of the day witch is going to produce more intence clear flavor ?

There is no absolute - and also take into consideration the fact that taste is very subjective to the individual

Generally speaking, larger coils do not necessarily equate to better flavor - it usually gives you a denser vape (clouds)

There are also other considerations, such as the amount of air you personally enjoy or need if you vape on the hotter end

There will very likely be other opinions on this also, lol

VU Sponsors