Become a Patron!

are the classifieds on ECF worth a damn.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Why would you ask that here instead of at ECF?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I belong to both and love both. I never badmouth or disrespect either of them. Also on VI and feel the same way about them as well. I don't feel like I'm walking a tightrope on any of the forums. All have a different vibe and I choose how, when, and where to join and participate.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I belong to both and love both. I never badmouth or disrespect either of them. Also on VI and feel the same way about them as well. I don't feel like I'm walking a tightrope on any of the forums. All have a different vibe and I choose how, when, and where to join and participate.
I would say your experince is not the common one I hear...especially from ex-ECF members..I belong to both ....as well as over half dozen others at one time or another.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Guess it depends on what you are looking for and how badly you want to jump through hoops for the "privilege"

- I only go there for the classies - and it was a process to get through their approval process a second time for reasons I won't discuss :devil:

Only go there for classies at this point

There isn't nearly as much high end gear there as there used to be - probably because of all the vape related FB trading groups

It also isn't policed as heavily as it used to be

Got my first reprimand there on the classies for agreeing to trade an authentic attie for a clone - but I see clones sneak in there a lot lately

Also see tons of dual posting in their classies and VU classies. For instance, that Odis 16 at the bottom of the photo was also posted here Saturday. I bought it from the seller from the post on VU

Here is what is posted there now:

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 8.32.55 PM.png

VU Sponsors