Become a Patron!

are these all good flavors

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Capella-Vanilla Custard V1, Capella-Double Chocolate V2, TFA-Ripe Strawberry, TFA-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA-Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch), TFA-Bubblegum Fruity, TFA-Apple Pie, FA-Caramel, TFA-Smooth, TFA -Sweetener.

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
or should i switch TFA Smooth, and TFA Sweetener, for these 2 flavors instead TFA Bavarian Cream, and TFA Peanut Butter

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what 10 really good flavors to diy i found a great kit with 10 flavors and i really don't want to screw this up what should I get

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im looking for sweet candy flavors sweet desserts someone have 2 or 3 easy recipe i could try that only need a few flavors

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Are you particular in what you want? Like these flavors exclusively, or are you OK picking and choosing?
As to if they're good, the FA caramel is OK but it's nothing great on it's own. The sweetener, for most recipes you can sub out for like .5% marshmallow FA, the TFA ripe strawberry and VBIC are both good. The Bavarian cream is decent, but I personally like FA Vienna cream the best. I haven't tried the rest so I can't help ya there.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Capella-Vanilla Custard V1, Capella-Double Chocolate V2, TFA-Ripe Strawberry, TFA-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA-Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch), TFA-Bubblegum Fruity, TFA-Apple Pie, FA-Caramel, TFA-Smooth, TFA -Sweetener.

From those listed, I have the V1 Custard, Double Chocolate, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, and Caramel. I like them all. The custard is probably my favorite and the one I use the most. I really should buy that one by the gallon... :p Most people say chocolate is a hard flavor to get along with, but I like the Double Chocolate, used in a mix. I've never actually made it as a single flavor, but it's VERY, VERY good mixed with some peppermint for an Ande's Candies flavored vape. TFA's Bittersweet Chocolate is also good for a dark chocolate accent, and I use that where I want a bit deeper chocolate flavor. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is a nice creamy flavor, a bit more complex than a plain "cream" flavor, and the aftertaste reminds me of New York Vanilla ice cream. The caramel is indispensable to me - that one goes in about as many mixes as the custard does. Right now I'm vaping a most delicious mixture of cappuccino with caramel and several different creams. The caramel really makes the flavor pop. :)

For recipes, browse through the recipe section and see if anything there tickles your fancy. We could post recipes WE like here in this thread, but you might not like them. So browse the recipe section first and then come back and ask questions if you need clarification. DIY is the best thing that ever happened to me, vaping wise, and I'm always happy to help someone get started, and I'm not alone. :D We are a bunch of enablers. ;)

VU Sponsors