1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

Are these for real?

Discussion in 'Battery Testing Conversation' started by inspects, Dec 5, 2019.

1. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    JuicyLucy likes this.
  2. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Rhianne and inspects like this.
  3. Theboss

Theboss Successfully quit vaping VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    They're real. 20A and legit batteries. I have some and only build my mechs to about 15/16A with those batteries.

Mooch rated them well, he said they're about the same as the HG2

inspects likes this.
  4. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the info, if that's the case I'll get more HG2's at a lower cost...:vino:

JuicyLucy, gsmit1 and Theboss like this.
  5. Theboss

Theboss Successfully quit vaping VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    They used to be HG2 rewraps, you're right about that, but not anymore. That changed with this company about a year ago.

20191205_015314.jpg

After his updated tests he concluded it's very similar to the HG2 and runs a bit cooler.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    inspects likes this.
  6. inspects

Blog Posts:
    JuicyLucy and Rhianne like this.
  7. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have a bunch of those that are still good that are a few years old too.
    They are great for my dual battery mods.

Rhianne and inspects like this.
  8. Theboss

Blog Posts:
    That's a good price. When I hear people say that batteries have lasted 3 years I always think that's great but remember that these batteries have a certain amount of cycles in them so 3 years for you might be a year and a half for me with heavy use going through daily cycles.

But if you're getting 3 years, that's really good!

kross8, bobnat and inspects like this.
  9. inspects

Blog Posts:
    Indeed, T....I was just wondering if holmlife came up with something "special".....:teehee:

JuicyLucy likes this.
  10. inspects

Blog Posts:
    I have a shitload of the HG2's, was just thinking today it can't be long before they shit the bed....:)

JuicyLucy and Theboss like this.
  11. gsmit1

gsmit1 Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have one pair of Hohmlife batteries I got brand new from a guy with my Paranormal 250C. They seem fine. I'm guessing they're 25Rs. I wouldn't buy them though. They're overpriced when OEM batteries are available for less. A lot less.

inspects and Theboss like this.
  12. Theboss

Blog Posts:
    Completely agree. The Hohmlife batteries I have were 40% off in a sale when I picked them up to try. I would not purchase them again at regular price.

inspects and gsmit1 like this.