Become a Patron!

Are you a vaping Dinasour?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you one of those people who vapes stuff that is so old, most people on the forum never even heard of them.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The newest item I have in my rotation is the LeZephyr, everything else goes a while back, so yeah, Old School is where I like to keep things for vaping.

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No, but I have a single wire/single coil top feeder @ 1.4 ohms and vape it at 23 watts...

And although my mod has TC built into it, Its never been fired in that mode.

Oh, I just threw 2 busted EVIC's in the trash...I'm never gonna fix them.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was vaping at a concert and simply sat there vaped and listened to music like an old Dinosaur..... Didn't pay attention to anything just the band. .......
Arizona Concert.jpg

Last edited:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I still have my original Joyetech eGo 3 piece kits from 2011 and I know how to use them! The batteries are still working well. When people scoff at what we used to have I remind them: If it was that damned crappy then how did I manage to quit a 30 year 2 PAD addiction using it?

And the only time I never hated a carto was when I slapped it on a Reo Grand. By the time I figured that out it was considered laughingstock vape material. But I'll still do it here and there. Never got into this "high volume" vaping shit.

4pups

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Manny, you are my new favorite American. An inspiration to us all. And Redrocks has some of the best scenery on Earth, so maybe next time you could get that rude young lady out of the way. Anyway, I busted out my old RSST a few weeks ago just for the hell of it. Until recently, my go to was a KFL+ on a vaporshark dna20. I'm a convert to the more powerful stuff, however, so a sellout.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, you are my new favorite American. An inspiration to us all. And Redrocks has some of the best scenery on Earth, so maybe next time you could get that rude young lady out of the way. Anyway, I busted out my old RSST a few weeks ago just for the hell of it. Until recently, my go to was a KFL+ on a vaporshark dna20. I'm a convert to the more powerful stuff, however, so a sellout.
oh shit the rsst the AC9 clone...one of the worst gennys ever built....it only took two weeks for me to throw the thing in the garbage....made the aga-t2 look good.

Last edited:

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
like GG...always wanted a GGTS on hindsight I'm glad I never got one....those things had more parts than a Volkswagon and an impressive voltage drop.

Funny, I just got a brass Just GG and i'm running a 0.1 ohm coil on it, works like a charm and hits as hard as any of my other mods. And the button is pure joy!

VU Sponsors