Are you new? You want to learn let's do it

Discussion in '"How To" - Rebuilding Tutorials' started by zombievapereview, Dec 4, 2017.

1. zombievapereview

zombievapereview Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    In this installation I want to help people interested in coiling make the leap as simple as possible. I hear time and time again people say "it's too complicated" and completely give up on any type of rebuildable weather it be an RDA, RDTA, RBA you name it. In here to tell you, it is NOT complicated. With vaping, you can delve as deep and get as complicated as you want.

Im tired of hearing talk if it being complicated. A 5 wrap kanthal coil costs pennies, compared to upwards of $5 a coil. I honestly think that getting into all those factory coils is more complicated than twisting up a simple .5 dual coil kanthal build.

This thread is for all those people that have questions. I'll be uploading how to's and in some cases I'll be learning with you. Your can never stop learning and in this case why would you want too?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  2. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Silver Contributor Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Great thread idea!

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  3. zombievapereview

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Crazy Chef. Appreciate it. In going to do my first installation now. I have learned alot from your posts buddy, so that means a great deal coming from you.

CrazyChef v2.0 likes this.
  4. zombievapereview

Blog Posts:
    It looks like I cannot copy and paste. I spent a couple days putting this together so I'll likely have to be screen shot.. ugh

5. zombievapereview

Blog Posts:
    Simple 3.0mm build +tips for RDTAs successful wicking technique!!!

I never ever ever let my tails kick it in my tank. Here's why:

It takes up space that could be occupied with more juice.

It is a very inefficient way of wicking. These tanks are easily wicking themselves because your naturally sloshing your tank around with normal use of your mod. I chain vape frequently and have never had a problem with dry hits. I typically don't Scottish roll or even use ID of my coils above 2mm because the smaller the better because it's doing most of the work for you.

Just poke and cover the holes, and insert your jig onto the holes as to make a channel and your good to go. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. zombievapereview

Blog Posts:
    You can wrap wire with the jig, and most larger multi wire builds are great, but if you want good contact round wire coils make a TMC jig or get a kuro style coiler. I like UD style the best. The threading ain't the best but it's pretty fucking solid.

7. zombievapereview

Blog Posts:
    The bend in the wire is absolutely make or break when using the kuro style coilers. It adds roughly a few lbs of pressure especially when your slow ball it and hold with forefinger.

I don't think it's necessary to do 7 lbs every time I get great coils this way, or even just using a jig it precision screw driver.

8. zombievapereview

Blog Posts:
    I did this build just to show newer guys and have yet to switch it back to the quad twisted ss316l I had previously. I told myself that I am only able to do 1 build a week on each atty. To cut down on waste. If my coils by the end of the week are still in good shape after a flash n dunk I'll continue using and rewick. I have a container where I store Coils that are in good shape.

Mostly those coils get donated to my buddies in the halfway houses around here. I refilled a hand full of there attys just to show and help them out. Hell, im broke as a joke too, I don't mind giving coils to someone that's going to use them.

My all day atty has been my geekvape avacado 22. I don't mind playing with rdas all day infact i love it.. I just don't like hearing people wanting to watch or my gf asking why im always fucking with my vape.