Become a Patron!

Aria oros knockoff?

Ok so this is gonna be cringy af for a new guy to vaping. Like I'm new. Maybe a month in and I currently am running a revvo tank and capo 100 box mod.

So I was out with friends in a flea market and one of them said "hey an ecig mod" and naturally I was drawn to see what it was. So I looked at it and it said $4 and I was instantly curious. I didnt do much research on it before I bought it but I broke down and spent 4 dollars thinking hell of it works sweet, but if not well it's only 4 dollars.

The name on the button is aria. So I did some research and realized what kind of company aria was and that this mod I had found for 4 dollars seems to be an aria oros mod. No battery or rda or anything of that nature. So I started freaking inside thinking I had a huge find here but when I researched I noticed the aria oros mods online are all brash finished and solid brass. My mod is black finish with the brass oros logo on it but still is fully constructed of brass.

So my question is, is it legit? Or a knock off? I can post pics later if need be. No serial number either though. Its intriguing for sure...

VU Sponsors