Become a Patron!

Aromamizer Plus 30mm RTA

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The new 30mm RTA from steam crave and IMO bigger version of the Aromamizer Supreme. Just came out this week and mine came in yesterday. loving it so far.

unboxing video

Review

Pic on the lux
ivaX8XW.jpg

Build Pic
qnbaYVi.jpg

Notable differences between the 25mm and this one (besides size)

has a wide bore not 510 friction fit drip tip (but comes with a 510 adapter)
2 stages of air instead of 3
JFC is below AFC instead of on top
JFC no longer has those 2 pins. instead it has notches in the JFC itself. much better
AFC has a screen on it to reduce spitback
5ml, 10ml, 20ml options (comes with 10 but tall and short kit are avilable
postless deck only. no velocity deck

Last edited:

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is the deck bigger than the Supreme? Granted it's post less but the Supreme has that to I think.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
SR, I watched your review, which was good. Do you think the atty is better than the Modfather?

If so, in what ways?
Flavor is amazing on both but I give a slight edge to the AP. Wicking was easier. Haven't had a leak issue yet where the modfather was finicky for me. And I very rarely get a leak on anything I wick. But the modfather would leak on me at times when filling. I think it really needed a JFC on it. And if it didn't leal my coils would get flooded and I'd have to burn off the juice to avoid spitback at a high wattage before I can vape. Fill holes on the AP are bigger and better. I think the modfather should have bigger fill holes for its size. Also the AP comes with a postless deck where the modfather doesn't and u have to pay 15 bucks extra for it. And I prefer postless to the velocity style now for big coils in RTAs. Both are great tanks for sure but I feel the AP is the better of the 2. Also the AP Orings are nice and in place. Modfather ones can pop out when cleaning so very careful. It has a lot of Orings that are loosely in place until everything is tightened down.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavor is amazing on both but I give a slight edge to the AP. Wicking was easier. Haven't had a leak issue yet where the modfather was finicky for me. And I very rarely get a leak on anything I wick. But the modfather would leak on me at times when filling. I think it really needed a JFC on it. And if it didn't leal my coils would get flooded and I'd have to burn off the juice to avoid spitback at a high wattage before I can vape. Fill holes on the AP are bigger and better. I think the modfather should have bigger fill holes for its size. Also the AP comes with a postless deck where the modfather doesn't and u have to pay 15 bucks extra for it. And I prefer postless to the velocity style now for big coils in RTAs. Both are great tanks for sure but I feel the AP is the better of the 2. Also the AP Orings are nice and in place. Modfather ones can pop out when cleaning so very careful. It has a lot of Orings that are loosely in place until everything is tightened down.

Okay my friend, you sold me....now I'll have to get one...:cry:....:)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Okay my friend, you sold me....now I'll have to get one...:cry:....:)
Price went up to 45 bucks with code TENOFF now on subtank supply bit still feels like a great deal cause the included tall and short kit. That alone is worth like 20 bucks minimum in my book making the tank cost 25. And it's free shipping

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Price went up to 45 bucks with code TENOFF now on subtank supply bit still feels like a great deal cause the included tall and short kit. That alone is worth like 20 bucks minimum in my book making the tank cost 25. And it's free shipping

Oh wow...I didn't even look for the price of the atty...I'll grab a couple....thanks Anthony...!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh wow...I didn't even look for the price of the atty...I'll grab a couple....thanks Anthony...!
It was 40.50 with the code on Monday but they raised the price 5 bucks lol. Still a steal for this atty since it includes both kits.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
SirRichardRear you talked me into it too. Good deal for the whole kit at 45 bucks. Just couldnt pass it up. Plus i love the Supreme and have like 9 of those. Own a Modfather and love it also, so just had to pick it up. Cant wait to get it.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
SirRichardRear you talked me into it too. Good deal for the whole kit at 45 bucks. Just couldnt pass it up. Plus i love the Supreme and have like 9 of those. Own a Modfather and love it also, so just had to pick it up. Cant wait to get it.
Nice! Hope u love it as much as I do

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice! Hope u love it as much as I do

I hope so too. I have a feeling i will. I am really trying to not buy more vape gear. I have so much stuff. But somehow i always end up getting more. Lmao

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My tracking also says it should be here Friday. Really looking forward to comparing it to my 30mm Modfather, 30mm Ohmega Beast and 28mm Sherman rta.

Highdust

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My tracking also says it should be here Friday. Really looking forward to comparing it to my 30mm Modfather, 30mm Ohmega Beast and 28mm Sherman rta.

So what's your verdict? I've had my plus for a few weeks. This has to be the easiest postless deck there is. Now I've only built on 2 this and the limitless classic. I hated the classic's deck holes. The Aromamizer Plus will be with me for a long time and I don't think it looks that bad at all on my Finder.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So what's your verdict? I've had my plus for a few weeks. This has to be the easiest postless deck there is. Now I've only built on 2 this and the limitless classic. I hated the classic's deck holes. The Aromamizer Plus will be with me for a long time and I don't think it looks that bad at all on my Finder.
I love it, the postless deck is awesome. Its easier than the modfather postless deck to build on. Your coils line up with the juice holes and your wicks drop right in. Dont get me wrong i love my Modfather to but this thing gives it a run for its money. The Sherman is still my favorite out of the 3. My least favorite it the Beast by Ohmega. The Beast is nice but these other 3 are hands down better.

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wanna grab one of these too...
My only concern is the size....
Anyone having it, or seen it with, the following mods:

1. Therion
2. Cks icon

I also assume it needs more power than the supreme?

Many thanks in advance for the feedback!!!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wanna grab one of these too...
My only concern is the size....
Anyone having it, or seen it with, the following mods:

1. Therion
2. Cks icon

I also assume it needs more power than the supreme?

Many thanks in advance for the feedback!!!
Those are gonna have some big overhang as far as power goes a 200 watts mod will power the tank fine. I vape mine at around 90-120

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those are gonna have some big overhang as far as power goes a 200 watts mod will power the tank fine. I vape mine at around 90-120

Damn....i though it would...
Perhaps I should rather wait for the supreme newer version once announced/launched
Many thanks for the feedback!!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Damn....i though it would...
Perhaps I should rather wait for the supreme newer version once announced/launched
Many thanks for the feedback!!
Wait are you talking about the Supreme or the plus? The Supreme is 25mm and would fit fine on those. The plus is 30mm and will overhand

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love this tank, i love how the 5ml conversion just looks short and squatty on my G-class. And the gunmetal matches the G-class too...

Is the flavor better with the shorter chimney on the 5ml set up? I'm waiting for my Supreme, but i didn't order the 5ml kit.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is the flavor better with the shorter chimney on the 5ml set up? I'm waiting for my Supreme, but i didn't order the 5ml kit.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
It might be a tad better but i didnt notice it. It seems the same to me at the 10ml tank...

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait are you talking about the Supreme or the plus? The Supreme is 25mm and would fit fine on those. The plus is 30mm and will overhand

I'm referring to the plus. I already have the supreme and I just said that as there will be a big overhang with the plus, I'd rather wait until Supreme's new version is released.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Anyone having problems with the 510 pin being too short? Mine only protrudes ever so slightly past the insulator and it's affecting resistance readings. I'm just gonna buy a spare deck. I haven't read about anyone else having this problem so it's probably just a fluke.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone having problems with the 510 pin being too short? Mine only protrudes ever so slightly past the insulator and it's affecting resistance readings. I'm just gonna buy a spare deck. I haven't read about anyone else having this problem so it's probably just a fluke.

Yep. I had the same issue. the screw on the bottom is designed so that you can adjust it out a little to compensate for that. But then I had the issue that as I removed and reattached the tank to my mods it would screw itself back in and again I would have connection issues. the way I solved it for good was to take an O'ring from a driptip and cut a small section out of it. Removed the scew completely and wrapped the O'ring piece into the hole so it mad a really small O'ring around the screw and reinstalled the screw. this keeps the screw from inadvertantly tightening back in and keeps the connection good and solid. going on a month or so now like that with not a single issue.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yep. I had the same issue. the screw on the bottom is designed so that you can adjust it out a little to compensate for that. But then I had the issue that as I removed and reattached the tank to my mods it would screw itself back in and again I would have connection issues. the way I solved it for good was to take an O'ring from a driptip and cut a small section out of it. Removed the scew completely and wrapped the O'ring piece into the hole so it mad a really small O'ring around the screw and reinstalled the screw. this keeps the screw from inadvertantly tightening back in and keeps the connection good and solid. going on a month or so now like that with not a single issue.
Beautiful. I'll definitely be doing this.

VU Sponsors