Become a Patron!

Aromamizer Supreme Review From My Channel!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is doing good... It took months to break in the gaskets on the juice control, bit now working good..... I does Chuck clouds with the right coils and great flavor...
C360_2017-01-31-01-26-40-327.jpgC360_2017-01-31-01-27-45-256.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use my Black Aromamizer Supreme daily and love it. Have used it for over 6 months now with no leaking, no dry hits, and great flavor! Nothing but great things to say about that Tank!!

CV :)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Mine is doing good... It took months to break in the gaskets on the juice control, bit now working good..... I does Chuck clouds with the right coils and great flavor...
View attachment 73827View attachment 73828

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I use my Black Aromamizer Supreme daily and love it. Have used it for over 6 months now with no leaking, no dry hits, and great flavor! Nothing but great things to say about that Tank!!

CV :)
glad you guys love it! i can't put mine away. It helps that I'm still using the same coils from @b_d_builders since i recorded this review a month ago

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
good review please take down your Xmas tree it scares me :)
LMAO i filmed it a few days before I took it down. it's long gone now
I love those lights though. you can change the pattern and colors via an app. awesome xmas lights and well worth the money

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LMAO i filmed it a few days before I took it down. it's long gone now
I love those lights though. you can change the pattern and colors via an app. awesome xmas lights and well worth the money
im just messing with ya I have a LED addiction my house is lit up light something out of Blaedrunner

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
im just messing with ya I have a LED addiction my house is lit up light something out of Blaedrunner
LMAO I think my wife would kill me if i did that but we do have some sections lit up with LEDs but they are all outside. we have like dozens of candles though. I leave the decorating to her.

VU Sponsors