Become a Patron!

Artery pal se review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received artery pal se from heaven gifts for the purpose of this review.

- Black carbon fiber
- Black leather
- Brown leather
- Royal white

3cYY6dt.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 105 x 23 x 13mm
- Material: Zinc alloy/PCTG
- Battery Capacity: 700mAh
- Wattage: Max 20W
- Juice Capacity: 2ml
- Voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
- Coil: 1.0ohm/1.4ohm
- Charging Current: 1A

In the box:

- Artery PAL SE Kit (with 1.0ohm Cartridge)
- Artery PAL SE Cartridge (1.4ohm)
- Lanyard
- Type-C USB Cable
- Rubber Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card

mS5NfQN.jpg

Artery pal se is pretty much small device. Dimensions of this device are 105 x 23 x 13mm. You can buy it in 4 different colors and artery pal se is mtl device. I must say that I really like the design of this device, it looks really nice in my opinion. On the device you can see two engravings "Pal se" and also on the device you can see engraved "Artery". In the package you will receive two cartridges which is really good and also in the package you will receive lanyard which I know that many people will like. Build quality of this device is really good, it is made out of zinc alloy and pctg. Device is really comfortable for using, it stays really nice in the hand.

aeUy8qZ.jpg

jLS6v3z.jpg

So, with this device you will receive two cartridges and each cartridge has different coil. Cartridge that comes pre installed has coil with 1ohm resistance and cartridge that comes in the package has coil with 1.4ohm resistance. On the top of the cartridge you can see the mouthpiece and it is very comfortable for using in my opinion. To fill the cartridge you need to take off the mouthpiece and when you take it off you can see two fill holes. Fill holes are big and you can fill the cartridge with gorilla bottles without any problems. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see magnets and you can see the airflow hole. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is in my opinion really good capacity for this device.

fJtGRup.jpg

jn2ePmx.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see slot for the cartridge and inside you can see magnets. Cartridge stays perfectly in the place, magnets are very good. Top part of the device is made that way so you can see how much e liquid is left in the cartridge which is really good. On the top part of the device you can also see two airflow holes, one on each side. On one side of the device you can see usb c port for charging. This device has built in battery with 700mah capacity which is really good capacity for small device. This device supports 1A charging so you will be able to charge this battery very fast. Artery pal se has led battery indicator on one side which is really good in my opinion. So led will glow in 3 colors:

- Green color: >60%
- Blue color: 60% - 30%
- Red color: <30%

On this device you can also see the fire button and you can turn the device off by pressing 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to turn it on. The fire button is a bit clicky and it works good. This device also has draw activated switch which is really good because you can choose which one you will use. Draw activated switch works good, but I prefer to use the fire button here. This device works in direct output mode and maximum wattage is 20w.

Device protections:

- Overcharge protection
- Overheat protection
- Cut off at 8sec
- Short circuit protection

KYhHVvq.jpg

pHhH8wa.jpg

How this device works and my thoughs:

So, artery pal se is well built device, quality of the device is really good and it is made out of zinc alloy. I like the design of this device and this device stays really nice in the hand. With this device you will receive lanyard which many will like and also with this device you will receive two cartridges with different coils inside which is nice.
Mouthpiece is comfortable for using. You can fill the cartridge easy and without any problems with gorilla bottles. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is really good capacity for small device. You can choose between two coils, one coil has 1ohm resistance and the other one has 1.4ohm resistance. This device has the fire button that you can use and also you can use draw activated switch which is really nice. Battery has 700mah capacity which is more than good for small device and also you can charge the battery really fast because it supports 1A charging.
Airflow on this device is a bit loose, airflow is not for tight mtl draw, it is for loose mtl draw and I would like better tighter airflow. Flavor is good, I am happy with flavor here, throat hit is also good. The fire button and draw acitvated swith both are good and I didn't have any problems here but I like to use the fire button because of loose mtl airflow. I really like the battery indicator because I can know how much battery I have left. Device works in direct output mode which someone will like and someone will not and this device works up to 20w when battery is fully charged. I like what they did on the top part of the device because I can see e liquid in the cartridge which is really nice.
So, design of this device is really nice, build quality is very good and I like almost everything here, so I would suggest you this device if you like loose mtl vaping.

Cons:

- I would like tighter draw

Pros:

- I like the design
- Good build quality
- Mouthpiece is comfortable for using
- It stays nice in the hand
- Easy to fill
- Capacity 2ml
- You can see eliquid
- Two cartridges in the package
- Draw activated switch