Become a Patron!

Artic help

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after reading the reviews on the artic, I decided it was worth a shot.

After a few hours I noticed my throat was sore, and I had a cough which reminded me of my smoking days.

I noticed some of the juice droplets where hitting my tongue, so after
Taking a short break from it, I adjusted the wattage to 40 watts and adjusted my draw. Droplets where gone, but irritated throat was quick to return. Lungs feel irritated as well

What am I doing wrong?

ph0ng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like you might have a bad coil. Try switching it out and see what happens. My artic isn't having that issue.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed up 2 bottles of max vg at 2mg. I tried a 20/80 3mg test bottle I had stashed as well. I do have an extra coil. I'll have to give it a break. My lungs and throat have not fully recovered yet.

Vape The Snake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is the 20/80 20% VG? If so when i use low VG liquids i get throat ache, if you start using higher VG liquid you wont get throat ache.. I can do 6-7ml of 90% VG liquid in a day and my throat feels fine but like last night i used 30% VG liquid, (had no other liquid) after a ml or 2 i had a bad throat again.

Also to stop spitting i find if you have a cotton bud (Q-tip and slowly put it down the tank but not too far it will collect any juice which is lingering about.

VU Sponsors