Become a Patron!

(ask) wet inhale / exhale

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
how to make sense of the taste wet vaping... bso guess creamy truly feel wet when inhale or exhale??

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure exactly what you're asking here...vaping in general will tend to dry you out, so I'd try to stay hydrated at all times.

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the condensation of vapor can make it feel wet but the process is dehydrating to the body. you need to stay hydrated when vaping.

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure exactly what you're asking here...vaping in general will tend to dry you out, so I'd try to stay hydrated at all times.
I mean , the taste of flavor that I make feels completely let eat cake creamy

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So your vape tastes like creamy cake? Sounds good to me...or are you saying it's dry cake and you wish it was creamy cake? What PG/VG levels are you using? If not already VG-heavy, I might recommend upping the VG until you're at 30/70 or so...

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the condensation of vapor can make it feel wet but the process is dehydrating to the body. you need to stay hydrated when vaping.
the percentage of milk cream flavor fit for it is there ? eg. strawberry cream milk , so right like strawberry juice with milk instead of cream wafer like a wet strawberry .. not waffle or cake strawberry dry... so flavor like a freshhh wet juice not wafer creamy dry

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So your vape tastes like creamy cake? Sounds good to me...or are you saying it's dry cake and you wish it was creamy cake? What PG/VG levels are you using? If not already VG-heavy, I might recommend upping the VG until you're at 30/70 or so...
i used max vg... i wish creamy cake wet NOT dry cake... like a drink strawberry milk creamy... not dry cake like a wafer

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
some strawberry flavors may need a sweetener to bring out the flavor and if not i would even try of versions of the flavoring. ripe might be what your after rather then sweet

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
some strawberry flavors may need a sweetener to bring out the flavor and if not i would even try of versions of the flavoring. ripe might be what your after rather then sweet
I combine the different brands taste the flavor , from tpa and a capella , I use sweet strawberry capella . and use the ripe of tpa . creamy flavor from tpa or capella or fa... if in 2016 the use of sweeteners still needed ?? because vg base itself is already sweet ? I do not like too sweet , damaging the coil..

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I combine the different brands taste the flavor , from tpa and a capella , I use sweet strawberry capella . and use the ripe of tpa . creamy flavor from tpa or capella or fa... if in 2016 the use of sweeteners still needed ?? because vg base itself is already sweet ? I do not like too sweet , damaging the coil..
I remember, when using TPA Ripe Strawberry, it needed steeping for quite a while, in order to develope the flavor.

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I remember, when using TPA Ripe Strawberry, it needed steeping for quite a while, in order to develope the flavor.
i use method sc with stirrer... 3week steep... what I need , if I want to make strawberry milk ice flavored?? what a
ingredients milk ice? so that I could make for a wet consideration of flavor...

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
i use method sc with stirrer... 3week steep... what I need , if I want to make strawberry milk ice flavored?? what a
ingredients milk ice? so that I could make for a wet consideration of flavor...
For the "ice" effect, you can use a small amount of TPA/TFA Koolada.

Al Day Vape

Member For 4 Years
I've read that adding Gamma Octalactone can make a juice feel creamy. I just got some from TPA but have yet to try it out. I'll let you know how it goes. You could try searching it on this forum too, I'm guessing others here have tried it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors