Become a Patron!

asking for advice with replacement

Hello :) The thing I want to ask about is, what do you guys things, what are the best vape kits with built in battery which are making the biggest clouds/vapor, I don´t need the best taste of liquid, but I definitely want massive clouds :D, I´m thinking about Tarot Nano but I don´t know, what do you think is the best kit in this category ? built in battery, big clouds ... by the way I´m using joyetech egrip 2, but want something else, I´m able to pay up to 70 euro or so :)

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hello :) The thing I want to ask about is, what do you guys things, what are the best vape kits with built in battery which are making the biggest clouds/vapor, I don´t need the best taste of liquid, but I definitely want massive clouds :D, I´m thinking about Tarot Nano but I don´t know, what do you think is the best kit in this category ? built in battery, big clouds ... by the way I´m using joyetech egrip 2, but want something else, I´m able to pay up to 70 euro or so :)

First off.. more power = fires bigger coils = bigger clouds. So a 2 battery mod will give bigger clouds than a 1 battery mod. I don't like built in batteries.. I want to know EXACTLY what I am putting up to my face. Samsung, Sony, LG, high drain only please. You never know what is inside that sealed battery mod. (plus I don't like waiting for a mod to charge.. 2 hours vs 30 seconds to swap fresh cells for spent ones.
Next is your tank. Baby Beast and cloud beast and Ijoy RDTA Combo would be my top picks, with the RDTA, and cloud beast being 1st and 2nd.
For RDA you want lots of airflow (to compensate for the higher wattage used for cloud production) MutationX RDA are great for clouds. I have MutX V4. 9 air hole on each side of the chamber, plus 2 in the base. I can suck back a draw on a 200w build pretty easy.

So if you are talking BEST... I would have to say Segelei Kaos Spectrum 230w mod it top dog. (don't get it wet, it dont like that) and either the RDTA combo by ijoy or MutationX rda. Other atomizers will do pretty good, but these would be my recommended options for clouds. Mind you, that is over your budget, but you can buy cheap now, or save for another month and get the good ones.

thank you for your answer :) I understand that 2 battery mods will have better performance in making big clouds, its logical, but still I´m finding some built in battery vape kit, I know it won´t perform that well, but I wanted to find the best in that category that why I was making this thread you know :) and with that battieries ..... when you change them, the old ones - exhausted are thrown away or are the being recharged like in built in battery mods ? thanks :)

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
thank you for your answer :) I understand that 2 battery mods will have better performance in making big clouds, its logical, but still I´m finding some built in battery vape kit, I know it won´t perform that well, but I wanted to find the best in that category that why I was making this thread you know :) and with that battieries ..... when you change them, the old ones - exhausted are thrown away or are the being recharged like in built in battery mods ? thanks :)
I don't own a internal battery mod, can't answer on that, but I'll answer your second question. External batteries are charged via external battery charger, however and while its not recommended, some mods offer the option of charging the batteries inside the mod via USB or/and wall plug, like a regular cell phone charger works just fine if that's something you would want to consider. Single battery mods for example is not a problem of being charged like that, but allegedly two or more batteries charged for long period of time inside a mod can cause issues and safety issues.

Anyways, if you used the batteries for quite some time (years in fact) they might not perform as good anymore as prior, but you still wouldn't have to throw them away, some external chargers come with a recovery function that will take care of the issue, however you won't need such high end and exotic charger at the beginning.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Internal batteries die too and then your mod is a brick. External batteries are rechargeable, if treated well they will last 1-3 years. I don't use internal battery mods so can't help you out.

all right thank you very much for answers :) the thing why i want mod with built in battery is that, its more comfortable for me to just recharge it with USB, and don´t have to take care of the batteries and things like that

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
all right thank you very much for answers :) the thing why i want mod with built in battery is that, its more comfortable for me to just recharge it with USB, and don´t have to take care of the batteries and things like that
Nothing wrong with that. Maybe start a new thread asking for reliable internal battery devices to get the advice you are needing.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@SirRichardRear I have a feeling you know the answer to this one?

"vape kits with built in battery"
"making the biggest clouds/vapor"
"pay up to 70 euro or so" (meaning $80 to $90)

I wish I bookmarked your "Best of 2017" list but I lost it :(

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
They are rechargeable. $14.00 for a battery once or twice a year is cheaper than $60 for a mod once or twice a year. :) *some batteries are cheaper, but i don't recommend cheaping out on batteries. Buy the best you can get... if you go that route.*

Can't help much with the built in battery mods.. I don't even look at them. I prefer total control over the brand and quality of batteries i vape with. Plus, like I said.. $14 is cheaper than $60 when they finally do need to be replaced.

Either way, no matter what you get, Im pretty sure we can tailor a cloud build for the gear you get. (as long as it isnt a mechanical mod.. I never suggest coil builds for another persons Mech mod, unless it is within CDR)

By the way, if you really want to max your clouds, you can get pure 100% pharma grade VG at some local pharmacies. No flavor and no nic. I sometimes add a couple drops of mint or licorice to give it some taste. (those 2 flavors seem pretty strong, so I don't use as much, which keeps me close to 100% vg)

They are rechargeable. $14.00 for a battery once or twice a year is cheaper than $60 for a mod once or twice a year. :) *some batteries are cheaper, but i don't recommend cheaping out on batteries. Buy the best you can get... if you go that route.*

Can't help much with the built in battery mods.. I don't even look at them. I prefer total control over the brand and quality of batteries i vape with. Plus, like I said.. $14 is cheaper than $60 when they finally do need to be replaced.

Either way, no matter what you get, Im pretty sure we can tailor a cloud build for the gear you get. (as long as it isnt a mechanical mod.. I never suggest coil builds for another persons Mech mod, unless it is within CDR)

By the way, if you really want to max your clouds, you can get pure 100% pharma grade VG at some local pharmacies. No flavor and no nic. I sometimes add a couple drops of mint or licorice to give it some taste. (those 2 flavors seem pretty strong, so I don't use as much, which keeps me close to 100% vg)
well, I bought my joyetech egrip 2 from a friend who have been using it for one and a half year and now im using it for another half of the year so it is +/- 2 years old and I didn´t notice any problem with the battery, and as I also asked on the other forums, I think I will go for Smok Stick Prince, it is pretty cheap, has built in battery and it does some decent clouds as I heard and saw videos :) but still thanks for you answers and everything

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
well, I bought my joyetech egrip 2 from a friend who have been using it for one and a half year and now im using it for another half of the year so it is +/- 2 years old and I didn´t notice any problem with the battery, and as I also asked on the other forums, I think I will go for Smok Stick Prince, it is pretty cheap, has built in battery and it does some decent clouds as I heard and saw videos :) but still thanks for you answers and everything
No prob. The idea was to give you options, pros and cons. Based on

making the biggest clouds/vapor, I don´t need the best taste of liquid, but I definitely want massive clouds
And since I started cloud chucking as a hobby to keep me busy when I quit smoking... "massive" isn't the same as "decent" lol. But, yeah, smok stick should give you decent clouds.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@SirRichardRear I have a feeling you know the answer to this one?

"vape kits with built in battery"
"making the biggest clouds/vapor"
"pay up to 70 euro or so" (meaning $80 to $90)

I wish I bookmarked your "Best of 2017" list but I lost it :(

best of 2017 http://vapingunderground.com/threads/anthony-vapes-best-of-2017.383922/

as far as built in battery and most clouds goes, the highest watt built in battery mod that i could recommend personally would be the GT150. it's 150 watts. for the tank you can pair it with a TFV8 for large clouds.

No prob. The idea was to give you options, pros and cons. Based on

And since I started cloud chucking as a hobby to keep me busy when I quit smoking... "massive" isn't the same as "decent" lol. But, yeah, smok stick should give you decent clouds.
ye well I know massive isn´t the same as decent, I think I expressed myself in a wrong way :) I meant which vape kit with those conditions I wrote above would give me the best clouds you you know :) ofc I understand if I wanted really massive clouds I would have to look for something else

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
LOL.. just wait until you develope "Shinyitis" A condition characterized by widening of the eyes, hunching of the back, rubbing hands together, and Tourette's like utterings of "Prescious... MY precious... " at each new vape item.

Like that pretty gold colored WildBill atomiser. (holds 6 coils).. Muwhahaha.. Clouds Bro? HELL YEAH!

VU Sponsors