Asmodus Luna...atomizer short

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
:oops::eek:o_O:huh::mad::(

Every atomizer. 5 blinks of the light. It's still under "warranty" - $8 fee plus I pay shipping... anyone have a suggestion before I do this?

Edit...there are burrs on the positive battery plate, it works if I crank the battery cap down. Guess I need to get a file to fix up my "fancy" squonker.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh no :eek: hopefully you can fix it so you don’t have to send it back. Such a shame though that you have to pay the shipping & a $8 fee. How long have you had it? From what I remember it hasn’t been that long, I think?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:oops::eek:o_O:huh::mad::(

Every atomizer. 5 blinks of the light. It's still under "warranty" - $8 fee plus I pay shipping... anyone have a suggestion before I do this?

Edit...there are burrs on the positive battery plate, it works if I crank the battery cap down. Guess I need to get a file to fix up my "fancy" squonker.
Dang that sucks. I would try and file it down and if that doesn't work, send er' back. Obviously making no mention of the attempt to fix it. Hope they get it sorted out for you as they are really nice looking mods.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, it's within the 30 day warranty period but I don't think that will be necessary. I may or may not have taken the whole deal apart to check the wires inside (they're all fine) - just needs a smoothing inside the battery housing. Which is as ridiculous for a $100+ mod as an $8 fee for RMAing. :rolleyes: That's the difference between $100 made in China and $100 made in the USA I suppose.

I still <3 it of course, it's just rough around the edges... on the inside... literally

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'd send it back. There is no reason a 100 mod from any where should shit out on you. If you go filling stuff and taking it apart that will most likely void the warranty.

Also, IMO you paid 100 and there great mods. They shouldn't make you pay because the item is factory defective. Make sure you put that in bold letters. Factory defective. Not wear and tear.

If that slipped passed quality checks, I would worry that that batch is having problems, and other problems not so obvious.

Hope it all works out for you. Your a super good person you deserve a top notch squonker that works and isn't defective.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'd send it back. There is no reason a 100 mod from any where should shit out on you. If you go filling stuff and taking it apart that will most likely void the warranty.

Also, IMO you paid 100 and there great mods. They shouldn't make you pay because the item is factory defective. Make sure you put that in bold letters. Factory defective. Not wear and tear.

If that slipped passed quality checks, I would worry that that batch is having problems, and other problems not so obvious.

Hope it all works out for you. Your a super good person you deserve a top notch squonker that works and isn't defective.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, that's good advice. I'm past the warranty period now, and wasn't gonna Pay them to fix it when it was easy and free to do it myself, just had to smooth down the battery terminal. It works fine, I'm not real impressed with the premium pricetag for a Chinese quality (and made) product honestly, but I do still like it. But only for MTL builds because the voltage drop is distracting. Ah well

Guess I could put one low ohm single coil on top, but I mainly got it to have a stealthy vape that fit in my pocket and could turn on/off for safety

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good to know because I just ordered a blue one not 20 minutes ago, glad you found an easy fix.
i'll be looking closely at mine when it gets here.
They are good looking mods , aren't they ?.

Was yours smooth on the battery positive terminal?

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Was yours smooth on the battery positive terminal?
Yer Peg i'm not having the issue with the pos end at all, it's cracking out a good vape for me.
Good to hear you fixed yours without much hassle on your part although it shouldn't have been an issue to begin with.

VU Sponsors