Become a Patron!

Asmodus Luna owners

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking at buying one and want to know from first hand users what you think of it. I've done as much research as I can. Read about bottle leaking from not sealing correctly. Is that an issue yall still have? Hate to get the wrong juice on my wood, ya know. Have to get some polishing techniques from our resident wood stroker but I've always heard good things about them. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I love my Luna, I'm vaping some Juice Head peach/pear in it right now as I type this. I love the bottle and it comes with an extra, both black in my case. Being a woody, it's the lightest mod I own. I have an Asmodus C4 atop mine at the moment which pairs awesome. Mine does not leak, I'm lucky in that regard. I bought mine directly from Asmodus due to being able to pick the exact Luna I wanted. It's a 1 of 1 option in the menu. So yeah, I recommend them and think you will enjoy it. Asmodus has 30% off right now if you want to choose the exact mod you want (also came with a fidget spinner and cool carry bag, or vaporrange for $50ish if you want to roll the dice on the finish. That's it, hope it contributes along with anyone else chiming in

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mine doesn't leak either, it's a first run from when they were first released by Amodus

My trouble is with battery life, mine's only been lasting a few hours. Am going to vape it today with fresh batts, see how it goes

I think it is only fair to mention that I'm the only person I've seen bitch about battery life and the Luna

VU Sponsors