Become a Patron!

Asmodus Minikin 2 - Tell me not to buy it :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was surprised they have such a big selection of them, most places I looked at, only had a few choices in stock.

Right now they send a gift too, hence why I got the free tank, don't know if all mods get a tank or just random what you get :)
I’m surprised too they have all the colors.

I saw they are offering a free gift for orders over $30. Is it a sub ohm tank you received? Oh pleaseeee stop me from ordering the Pink :D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m surprised too they have all the colors.

I saw they are offering a free gift for orders over $30. Is it a sub ohm tank you received? Oh pleaseeee stop me from ordering the Pink :D

Yes, but doesn't look like a real cloud chaser tank, but I've not tried it yet, but looks good though, comes with 2 different coils and 3 extra wicks, as can just change the wick insread of throwing it away.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but doesn't look like a real cloud chaser tank, but I've not tried it yet, but looks good though, comes with 2 different coils and 3 extra wicks, as can just change the wick insread of throwing it away.
Wow thats pretty cool that you can change the wick, I wonder if you can rebuild it? I’m just curious, as of now I’m still trying to stop myself from ordering the pink :D

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for that reply Vapellie! Never too late :) And welcome from newbie to newbie :cheers:

After having the Minikin for a few days now, I cannot find anything negative with it at all. Absolutely love it! That said, the Colossal is likely to end up in my shopping cart very soon too. How is it weight wise? I'm looking for something compact to handle 24mm tanks with grace - meaning that it is a quality mod, which looks and feels the part, while still portable enough for a couple of hours out and about. The Minikin is a fantastic desk/office/home mod, but a little bit slimmer/lighter brother would be perfect on the go.

Regarding the Minikin's "age"... laughable, especially when pitted against flashlights, colour screens, infrared sensors and other nonsense! But I'm sure we'll soon see mods that can show your twitter feed or print your puff statistics wirelessly :crazy:

Does anyone know if other colour schemes are planned for the Colossal? Right now, I'm in favour of the grey one, but only because there isn't a silver option.
Yeah I love mine .....
78bf25ced3263c9b7e040a312acec7ce.jpg

Karin

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 1 Year
Just wondering if anybody's got a Minikin v2 in Grit/Rotten Metal look and could post some photos? I think I want it, but am not 100% sure yet. Oh, never mind the topic title. I'm in vicious Shinyitis denial, which can't be cured. :D

Edit, to sneak in a glimmer of doubt: Or are there any reasons why I shouldn't? :)
Why are your not sure? I guess you should love Minikin v2 very much. Just get one home.

VU Sponsors