(Traded) Asmodus Oni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0019.JPG View attachment 92276 View attachment 92277 View attachment 92275 Selling my 5-6 week old Asmodus Oni DNA250 box mod with wotofo freakshow rda. The mod is the metallic rainbow (neo-chrome) color version, mostly purple blue and yellow and the freakshow rda is black with white cap. Looks really awesome. It has the DNA250 chipset (not the DNA200/133w!). It can use dual 18650 batts which maxes out at 166w or you can upgrade to a 3s 1000-1200mah lipo and will max out at 250w, taking full advantage of the DNA250 chip. Ive only ever used dual 18650 setup and never brought over 110w so the lipo/250w upgrade was never needed for me. It sports a really sweet spring loaded/auto adjusting 510, makes great connection to any tank, rta or rda, has a solid battery ribbon which makes popping the batts out super easy and the triple magnet door clicks on very secure. Very well thought out mod and feels real solid in the hand. It is in excellent condition and really has only been used a handful of times. There is one or two tinyy hairline imperfections on the box, you have to look really hard to notice them, if you can at all. This metallic finish is very reflective and does tend to show fingerprints but when its wiped down it shines like a mirror. I will reset the DNA chip back to stock settings in evolv to clear out my TC settings. I paid $145 from vaporrange on 8/9/17 and received it on approximately 8/15, I've only had it for a little over a month but has been sitting on my shelf the last 3 weeks or so. Been strictly into squonking so my dripper rda/mods have been getting zero use. Selling for TRADED w/ wotofo "black" freakshow rda with white cap, shipped to USA only. Will ship in its original Asmodus Oni box, just as I received it new from vaporrange. Will trade ONLY for a nice mech squonk box. Only looking for a higher end squonk mech, none of the mass produced "big company" units. I will add more pictures later today when I get home. I assure you it is in 9.5/10 condition on the inside and outside. Would be very hard pressed to tell its even used. Please note, this listing is for the Asmodus Oni mod and unpictured freakshow rda (no batteries or lipo), rda's and therion mod pictured are not for sale or included. I really hate to part with it but need the cash for a new mech squonker

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    541.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    479 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    561.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    520.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    615.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    558.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How to change to use the lipo bat?
Will it be too difficult ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Super easy! This is the oni 133w dna200 but is the same setup as the oni 166 dna250 im selling. The stock battery tray has an xt-30 connector. The lipo batteries made for the mod (and ones not) have the same connector. Its a matter of popping thr battery tray out, unplugging it from thr xt-30 connector (slide in connector) and popping the lipo in place of the tray and plugging in the lipo xt-30 male to the oni's xt-30 female. Really they made it easy. Plug n play

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys
Still have this for sale for $95 with freakshow rda. I would definitely be interested in trading for a mech squonk box, either a partial or full trade depending on the value of what you have. Although it’s an awesome mod to have and looks beautiful on the shelf, I really have no need for it anymore. I’m strictly into squonking and never vape above 100w so this mod doesn’t fit my style of vaping anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors