Become a Patron!

Asmodus Zesthia drip tip

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement drip tip for this or one that fits?

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Any 810 that fits the goon will fit the Zesthia. Also if you get a 810 to 510 adapter you can use any 510. I got one from myfreedomsmokes dot com that works well. Also 3fvape has a nice one in black or silver with fins to dissipate heat. It comes in 11.5mm or 11.8mm. I got the 11.8 but had to sand down the bottom to make it fit so the 11.5mm should be perfect

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any 810 that fits the goon will fit the Zesthia. Also if you get a 810 to 510 adapter you can use any 510. I got one from myfreedomsmokes dot com that works well. Also 3fvape has a nice one in black or silver with fins to dissipate heat. It comes in 11.5mm or 11.8mm. I got the 11.8 but had to sand down the bottom to make it fit so the 11.5mm should be perfect
Thank you

You’re welcome, this is a great RTA. I much prefer mine with the 510, it sorta condenses the flavor and restricts the hit.
I love my Zesthia as well but if you don’t have the 810 with the o-rings it’s not going to work, it’s too loose you see and like you I prefer mine with the 510 as well for like reasons

VU Sponsors