Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis, my 2 cents

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put together a short video review of my Aspire Atlantis. I fount some major issues with this tank that are driving my nuts. Its still a good tank but I feel that not every one looking to get one know about these issues.

What do you think guys.
You can actually vape it at 45W! :)

I can only go up to 30W on my box mod. I have not tried it on my mech mod though. I find I like to vape the Atlantis between 18-23W.

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting fact you gave about 'pyrex' glass.
I didn't know that, so I did some digging for more info and yes, it's a 100 year old trademark name from Corning glassware.

dude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good review

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
Good review, I am rocking an Atlantis on the new XPRO M65 and am loving it. I have found with MB juice that 32 watts isabout perfect for me. I also ordered the new Aspire 5ML tank for it because, you are correct, 2 ml don't last long, lol!!!!! There are other companies that make even larger tanks, 7ml and even 8 ml, but they aren't made by Aspire, so I avoided them. I have not had a single dry hit with this combo and the flavor and cloud production is amazing. I also want to try the Subtank mimi and the new SMOK Subtank coming out in a week or so.

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
One more thing I forgot to mention. I am told that Aspire is now using cotton and not the ceramic material they were using. Just another plus for the Atlantis.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One more thing I forgot to mention. I am told that Aspire is now using cotton and not the ceramic material they were using. Just another plus for the Atlantis.
was there a 'true' issue,, with using ceramic..? It won't burn...I'm not as of yet, technically-astute to many thing vaping.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good look at your take on it , thanks !

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
was there a 'true' issue,, with using ceramic..? It won't burn...I'm not as of yet, technically-astute to many thing vaping.
There was a worry that the material was breaking down (fragmenting) when it was vaped.

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought they were using Silica! A news bit on Vapor Joe's web site talked about Silicosis and the Atlantis, so that's why I thought Silica was the material in the coils.

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have mine on a Guns Blazin mech. I have been using it for about 2 weeks. The only 2 negatives I agree with you on is the volume and the glass NOT being pyrex. Pyrex glass would not break near as easily as this glass. I set my mod down and it rolled off the table onto a chair (both wood) and the glass broke. It was only a drop of about 10". I don't get any popping or spitting. I get great vapor out of the big slot. They do make 5 and 7 ml upgrade tanks for it though, which I will probably get the 7 cause im refilling a lot since I am using it as my daily use mod. Also my 12mg juice hits like a damn beast out of this thing.

VU Sponsors