Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis wide bore tip covers

I own an e-liquid company(www.elixir-vape.com). I use the Aspire Atlantis tanks for sampling. None of the shops I hit have any wide-bore sanitary disposable tip covers that will fit on the Atlantis tip. Does anyone know where I might find some of these? Or at least have some made?

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
might be worth a look

http://www.caplugs.com/

ETA: maybe email them the dimensions and what you are trying to day and they can help you out

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
question for you? does your juice contain nicotine? where can i buy some? :D

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I own an e-liquid company(www.elixir-vape.com). I use the Aspire Atlantis tanks for sampling. None of the shops I hit have any wide-bore sanitary disposable tip covers that will fit on the Atlantis tip. Does anyone know where I might find some of these? Or at least have some made?

While at a recent vape meet, vendors were turning the usual vape condoms point side in, to the wide bore tips, for sampling.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just remembered that one of the local vape shops has a few atlantises for samples....it is more of a harder plastic cone like thing

Panther 1911, our store is temporarily down for maintenance. We will have it back up in about a week. In the meantime you can go to http://www.vapersjunction.com/?s=elixir&post_type=product to purchase individual bottles. Or email me at [email protected] for the complete four pack box set. I will pay for shipping and tax for the inconvenience.

We do not put nicotine in our liquids for various reasons. Mostly health related. But we are the only e liquid company that uses herbal extracts to produce effects. See our website www.elixir-vape.com or just em
ail me at the addy above and I will answer all your questions.

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors