Last edited:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, it took me a little time to copy/paste the screen shot to Snag.gy, then crop and paste back here.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone used these BVC type yet ?

Sent from my SGH-T999

MrAdam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BVC is my go to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awsome I will buy a couple of boxes.

Sent from my SGH-T999

MrAdam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I drip, and I use the Kayfun, but the flavor out of these new BVCs is really consistent, been rockin the same coil in an aspire mini, and a VTR at full power, it just chugs along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They are great coils, I love them. Handle high power, great flavor, haven't gotten a dry hit yet

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this sounds positive I like it when stuff works.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok this looks like a super Cartomizer inside have we come full circle lol if the work thats great.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok this looks like a super Cartomizer inside have we come full circle lol if the work thats great.

Sent from my SGH-T999
not essentially the same, it's a coil with a different wicking material than most will use in a rebuildable. Spun ceramic fibers, like fine China is made from, and the heat shields on certain space craft and the like! Advantages of this material is incredible heat resistance and durability unless impacted. I'm sure the coil has some better stats bit I'm not privvy to that. Disadvantages are going to be deposits building on the exposed coil side and the fiber not tolerating dirty e-liquids like diy NET and coffee extracts. It's a big step in the right direction that's for sure.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Watched Rip Triggers you tube and he talked about gritty feel when he took it apart so anyway I just ordered one box of 5 to test out, I have like 15 boxes of the original Aspire Nautilus to use up.

Sent from my SGH-T999

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I Watched Rip Triggers you tube and he talked about gritty feel when he took it apart so anyway I just ordered one box of 5 to test out, I have like 15 boxes of the original Aspire Nautilus to use up.

Sent from my SGH-T999
I just started rebuilding all of my old Nautilus BDC surplus into BVC coils using 28 gauge kanthal, and flat cotton. I'm doing it similar to Rip's rebuild method, BUT my vertical coil is much larger than his, and I'm using more cotton.

I will be doing a YouTube tutorial on my version as well; as soon as I get the formula nailed down, to keep the resistance from 1.5-1.7 ohms; so they will be usable on twists and the like. So far the flavor, and vapor is ridiculous

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone used these BVC heads over 4 days of heavy Vaping with clear liquids ?

Sent from my SGH-T999

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm actually averaging 2-3 weeks before the flavor starts getting muted and I swap.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I was wanting to hear before I buy a bunch of them meanwhile I have 10 boxes of the BDC and Nautilus heads to go through .

Sent from my SGH-T999

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I was wanting to hear before I buy a bunch of them meanwhile I have 10 boxes of the BDC and Nautilus heads to go through .

Sent from my SGH-T999
Wow! That should last you a while... ☺️

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm an old timer and I stock up on stuff that works. lol

Sent from my SGH-T999

I just started rebuilding all of my old Nautilus BDC surplus into BVC coils using 28 gauge kanthal, and flat cotton. I'm doing it similar to Rip's rebuild method, BUT my vertical coil is much larger than his, and I'm using more cotton.

I will be doing a YouTube tutorial on my version as well; as soon as I get the formula nailed down, to keep the resistance from 1.5-1.7 ohms; so they will be usable on twists and the like. So far the flavor, and vapor is ridiculous
Did you get round to doing a tutorial video yet? I'd like to see how you do it. I've tried making the BDC into and a BVC and I've managed to do it just not consistently, it's very hit n miss. The BVC is a great coil and if we could all manage to make them from our old heads that would be great

VU Sponsors