Aspire CF batteries

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I want to give my current situation and see if anyone has any advice, suggestions, or maybe similar situation. So I have the Atlantis on the cf sub ohm battery and a nautilus mini on a cf vv battery.

My current situation is that when I screw the cf vv in it will charge and then not turn off when done. The light around the button stays blue (which means it's over 3.5v I believe). I think the issue is with the old charger I had that may have messed the battery up so I will be sending it in and getting a replacement battery and charger. The next is more of a question or asking for a suggestion.

My cf sub ohm battery was just one the new charger that I have for about 5 hours. The light on the battery was blue when I plugged it in. So it shouldn't have been on that long without getting a full charge as it should just shut off. I unplugged it and it worked fine. So what would be the best way to go about this or what should be done.

My hesitation is maybe I should just invest in a good box mod that can run both my nautilus and Atlantis.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The subohm take 6-7 hours to charge at 420mah. With the CF VV, Turn it off before charging (5 click). It won't automatically shut off on it's own.

If you have other attys you use, you might want to get a good VW device like the Sigelei 100W+ model, or a big 26650 30 watt Model such as the 7-30. Not really good for going out and about, but good for home. Use the Aspire Batts for out and about.

Also you can get an iStick for the Aspire Mini, it's a rocking combo. I use mine when I'm at work.

VU Sponsors