Become a Patron!

Aspire CF G-power dead. Possible to repair?

The battery that came with my Aspire K1 died. Strangely, it died after a couple of minutes of using it with a Cloupor Cloutank M3.

It doesn't charge, doesn't power up... is dead as a doornail.

The M3 appears to work fine with another battery without any issues. Have no idea why the aspire died.

The Aspire battery appears fairly high quality in manufacture, and I'd like to resurrect it if possible - Is is possible to open it up and replace the battery inside?

TIV.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you return it as defective?..Id check back where you bought it from first...if they wont take it back ,email aspire and see if they will...hopefully you kept your receipt.

Can you return it as defective?..Id check back where you bought it from first...if they wont take it back ,email aspire and see if they will...hopefully you kept your receipt.

I could return it, but wouldn't feel right about asking for a replacement - I guess I lack the experience to know if it was defective, of if I broke it myself by connecting it to the CloutankM3.

I am surprised it died, as it seems to be one of the highest quality batteries I own. It looks nicely manufactured, whereas my others are cheapies.

VU Sponsors