Become a Patron!

Aspire CF Sub mod not firing..

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been using my mod with Aspire Atlantis perfectly until a lil while ago when it just wouldn't fire. It will blink 4 times but not fire. The only way it fires is if I leave it a little lose but I feel that's not safe. And even then it has to be just right or it won't fire. All I did was clean my tank and it started doing that. I left the tank dry for 45 min before I hooked them up. The battery is also fully charged. Anyone have a idea what's going on or what to do?

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I changed the coil and it works....... it was a brand new coil though :(

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The previous coil was shorted, blinking 4 times means the atty is shorted, so it won't fire. Did you clean the coil head with water?

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The previous coil was shorted, blinking 4 times means the atty is shorted, so it won't fire. Did you clean the coil head with water?
No not the coil, everything else I did exept the coil. Maybe it got wet from when I washed the metal and silicone piece it screws in to. Will it ever be able to work again? Never fired it just primed it with juice.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, put it back in the base and screw the base on the mod without the tank attached, put a few drops of juice in the coil and then give it a fire, if it still blinks, then you have a bum coil. Save it if its bad, you can rebuild them...

VU Sponsors