Become a Patron!

Aspire cleito atomizer problems

UTCandy112

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've only owned this tank for about 3 weeks.... I'm already on my 2nd coil and it already acts like it needs a new one. I changed the last one 5 days ago. I can't really afford to buy a 5 pack of atomizers (a week at this rate) plus the massive amounts of juice this tank consumes. Anyone else have this problem or any solutions?? I don't know if my local vape shop just over charged but it cost my $24 for the 5 pack, and I think that was with a $3 off..... I also don't vape a whole lot daily to be going through this many atomizers and juice....

Last edited:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My .4ohm coil lasted me over two weeks and only reason I had to change it out then was due to an error on my part. I wasnt paying attention and my mod had gotten accidentally turned up to 100watts and I kind fried the coil. I am using the .2ohm coil now and its not as good and is sooo ready to be changed after a little over a week. Just waiting on my replacement coils to get here.

UTCandy112

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My box only goes down to .3 ohms so I have to use the .4's and I vape at 30 watts cause my lungs and throat can't take the 40 watts yet..... Right now my coil have in keeps turning my juice dark brown.....

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am going to move this over into subtanks/clearomizers/glassomizers section see if someone over there might be able to help :)

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have used my cleito with the original coil for quite a long time. I can't rate the time specific as I have many tanks in rotation, but the original .4 coil @ 45watts max went through close to 100ml of juice without issue. I decided to retire it even though it was still working, just had changed flavors sooo many times I figured I would start with a fresh one. Popped in the .2, not as impressed with it, waiting for my pack of .4's to arrive. I will check out a fresh coil and let you know if the results are any different. Like any coils out there, it is possible for good/bad batches - sucks if you happen to be the "guinea-pig" on a bad batch (has happened to me with crown coils).

As much as I like to support b&m stores, I go through lots of juice and coils respectively thus I find ordering them online far more economical - picked up a 5 pack for $14 from vapenw on my last order.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I've only owned this tank for about 3 weeks.... I'm already on my 2nd coil and it already acts like it needs a new one. I changed the last one 5 days ago. I can't really afford to buy a 5 pack of atomizers (a week at this rate) plus the massive amounts of juice this tank consumes. Anyone else have this problem or any solutions?? I don't know if my local vape shop just over charged but it cost my $24 for the 5 pack, and I think that was with a $3 off..... I also don't vape a whole lot daily to be going through this many atomizers and juice....

Local vape shops almost always charge more than what you can find online. For coils, you can check Vapecrawler for a sample of what's out there on the web, Ebay too. For juice, there is an Ejuice/Flavor discussion thread on this site. My TFV4 and Herakles would eat me out of house and home if I bought everything locally, as much as I might like to.

As for making the coils last, have you had other sub-ohm tanks? If not, I suggest watching a few YouTube videos on priming the coils. Some tanks require more patience than others with coil priming. Uwell Crown needs a lot of patience, so it's a good place to start for videos. Some local shops will say give the coil a few drops, let it sit a minute or two, then vape. Might work on a Kanger, but many other coils would have a short life with that kind of priming.

UTCandy112

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Local vape shops almost always charge more than what you can find online. For coils, you can check Vapecrawler for a sample of what's out there on the web, Ebay too. For juice, there is an Ejuice/Flavor discussion thread on this site. My TFV4 and Herakles would eat me out of house and home if I bought everything locally, as much as I might like to.

As for making the coils last, have you had other sub-ohm tanks? If not, I suggest watching a few YouTube videos on priming the coils. Some tanks require more patience than others with coil priming. Uwell Crown needs a lot of patience, so it's a good place to start for videos. Some local shops will say give the coil a few drops, let it sit a minute or two, then vape. Might work on a Kanger, but many other coils would have a short life with that kind of priming.

This is my first.... As far as researched these didn't need to be primed, I just let it sit for at least ten minutes before vaping...
I'll definitely have to start checking out online for better deals, it's just more convenient to go to a local vape store.... They're everywhere here!!!!! Lol

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
thats the way I prime my cleito also. I have heard of alot of people not liking the .2ohm coils. I find them to be very harsh and they dont hold up well at all IMO. I have other tanks with coils in the .2 area and dont have an issue with them. not really sure what is different about the clieto ones that make them so bad. Luckily I have my .4ohm coils arriving today. Vape NW is a great place to get them from in the US. That is not a bad price for them either. I ended up paying 12 something a 5 pack plus shipping to get them from china so definitely would look into Vape NW.

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive been using my .2 ohm coil for almost a week and a half now without issue. my first couple of coils were a little rough they barely lasted me a week, both the .4 and .2 ohm coils that came with it. I think it may just be a hit and miss with these coils, I've heard of possible quality control issues with these coils. But when I do get nice new coil it lasts me usually 1-2 weeks and I vape between 7-10ml a day

I've had a cleito coil last me around a month. Then after switching to a sweet juice it burned through a coil in like 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cleito mine was lost- w my mod I cried lol
This morning I ran and purchased a new cleito
Now want to grab a new mod (sigh)
Love love the xleito

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think my Cleito , along with thousands of others, are defective. Perhaps the first batch that came out were defective, I don't know. What happens to me, and many others when we use the Cleito, is that it creates a vacuum, and every hit tastes burnt. The actual coil itself stays in pristine condition, as if no juice had ever been run through it. Nothing works except unscrewing it, watching about 20 bubbles rise to the top of the tank, and screwing it back...but you have to do that after EVERY hit.

It really sucks :(

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's terrible
I would contact aspire or a representative for aspire -
If it's the coil that came with it than your absolutely correct! Something is wrong

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've had the Clieto for about a month and a half and love it. My experience with the .4 coils has been great. I don't care for the .2 coils. They seem a bit harsh and warm for my taste. I also purchased the "fatboy" tank extension directly from Aspire and it has been great so far.

Lovin my Clieto tank! Had it for about 2 1/2 weeks, works great on my Innokin Cool Fire 4 spare mod, it's my carrying around combo when I'm out & about. .4 ohm coil is the way to go. It does go through a lot of juice though (only complaint). Sorry to hear others are having troubles.

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Just got the cleito two days ago and I am loving it! So much more flavor than the ego one mega I was working with before. I really hope they come out with some 316SS coils for it so I can do temp control like I was with the Ti coils on the ego one mega. For now though wattage mode with some Cereal trip around 35-40 watts is awesome! Way bigger clouds and much better flavor.

Cl4wHammer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So is burnt rubber taste coming from Cleito coils still ongoing?

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
I just purchased this tank 2 days ago from a local shop after having a subpar experience with my ego one mega and the coils with the smallest juice holes ever. I heard Grimm green talking about the rubber taste on YouTube and have not experienced the same thing with the 0.4 ohm coil that was installed in my cleito. I've had the flavor of juice I'm using in multiple different setups due to popularity amoung friends and it tastes even better in the cleito. YMMV

Aftering a couple days of vaping it feels like i have fibers in the back of my throat. Wondering if anyone else is having similar problems.

drphilth147

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought one and went through both coils it came with in a week, it's in my out of use box now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
I haven't had any issues with my cleito, I have a cereal vape in it now that rocks and the coil in it is about 2 weeks in with no signs of stopping. What settings are you guys running on your cleito's?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Interesting reading as I had a Salesman at one of the Vape Shops pushing a Cleito on me like I just had to have it. My main concern is if I switch from my Nautilus Minis that will mean if I like the new one these will go into cold storage. Bought another Nautilus Mini anyway.

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine never tastes burnt, but it has an awful rubber taste.

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
If you guys haven't heard, aspire released ss316 coils for the cleito. The vapor trail has a vid about them on YouTube. I just got mine today. It's amazing

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My favorite tank is the cleito and crown-
Need to try more maybe BUT the Atlantis 2 is sitting here
The herkales I'm using the least-
The Arctic I haven't bought coils
All those are too tight draw for me-
Gave away my subtank Mini...... But to my daughter lol
Out of all those-
Cleito and crown rock

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My two crowns have sat on the shelf ever since I got my clieto. Just prefer the airflow of the clieto and flavor is great. Would like to try the stainless steel coils.

DisasterousDan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iv had my cleito for a few days now and i really like it. However, i do get this feeling like im getting juice in my mouth and im not sure if it is just because the flavour is great or because i am actually getting liquid in my mouth. It is on nearly every hit.

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Iv had my cleito for a few days now and i really like it. However, i do get this feeling like im getting juice in my mouth and im not sure if it is just because the flavour is great or because i am actually getting liquid in my mouth. It is on nearly every hit.
i have the same issue but only when using it on the cf sub ohm battery..when i run it on anything with manual contoll i keep it at around 30.8 to 33.5 watts and the hot spitting is resolved..my remedy for the cf sub battery was to cut a stainless screen and insert it to catch the issue..(doesnt seem to downgrade the performance)

Cosmic_Glaze

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the same problem with the vacuum issue. I can not resolve it. It is soo frustrating. I've tried many .4 coils on it. Thought I was the only one but more and more people are posting the same problem. I see it all over the web now.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the cleito. Use the. 4 coils I just started my second 5 pack and I noticed that from the very first coil out the new pack I'm getting spit back. My first 5 pack I had zero spit back on all the coils. I'm now on the second coil of new pack same thing nothing but spit back at 50watts. Not sure if anyone has experienced. This. Either than that the cleito is my everyday tank

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use 3 Cleito tanks daily and love them all.
I also like the Horizontech Cerakoat (almost same thing but reverse female threads on top of coil instead of male)
I've been through about 35 coils so far and have not had any trouble with a single coil
Maybe I have just been extremely lucky, maybe there are knock off coils out there and I've not had any, maybe there is more gravitational pull in my neck of the woods.
I don't know.
But I definitely like the tank and the coils.
I use the .2 coils and they are awesome for my particular juice.
That said, my juice may indeed play a big part in it.
It is 30% flavor, 2.2% VG based NIC, and I only add VG.
It is extremely sweet and I like it a lot.
I've removed the glass and replaced it with acrylic bubble tanks so they now hold between 6 and 8ml.
I get those form Sick Vapor Co.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use 3 Cleito tanks daily and love them all.
I also like the Horizontech Cerakoat (almost same thing but reverse female threads on top of coil instead of male)
I've been through about 35 coils so far and have not had any trouble with a single coil
Maybe I have just been extremely lucky, maybe there are knock off coils out there and I've not had any, maybe there is more gravitational pull in my neck of the woods.
I don't know.
But I definitely like the tank and the coils.
I use the .2 coils and they are awesome for my particular juice.
That said, my juice may indeed play a big part in it.
It is 30% flavor, 2.2% VG based NIC, and I only add VG.
It is extremely sweet and I like it a lot.
I've removed the glass and replaced it with acrylic bubble tanks so they now hold between 6 and 8ml.
I get those form Sick Vapor Co.
I am loving the flavor on my Cleito. Do you think the flavor is equally good on the Cerakoat?

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just bought a cleito 3 days ago and I have barely any flavor. And a funky "burnt" taste i can't explain. I tried both coils and primed them both. I use the same juice inmy Smok big baby beast and the flavor is on point. I'm going to pick up a couple coils tomorrow and hope for the best. What's this about unscrewing the top? What does that help with?

VU Sponsors