Become a Patron!

Aspire Cleito Spitting is KILLING ME!!

Hey VapingUndergroud,
I have an aspire cleito tank that i'm using on my tesla invader 3
But now i cant use cause its spitting like hell, its unvapeable, i've tried many recommendations to stop the spitting like dry firing the coil, blowing the top of the coil, shaking the tank.
but NOTHING has worked, i'm using a 0.2 kanthal coil
A recommendation to stop this issue would help a lot cause this tank is very enjoyable when working correctly and it produces amazing flavor
Thanks

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Google Aspire Cleito spitting and you'll get a ton of hits. A bunch of theories and remedies the most popular being use a longer drip tip or use the .4 coils, although there are reports of those doing it as well. Basically it's usually due to an over-saturated or too loose wick.

Google Aspire Cleito spitting and you'll get a ton of hits. A bunch of theories and remedies the most popular being use a longer drip tip or use the .4 coils, although there are reports of those doing it as well. Basically it's usually due to an over-saturated or too loose wick.
Can u provide a pic of a drip tip they are talking about??

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No pics but the Cleito will accept any 510 drip tip. The o-rings from the stock one will show though. The original is 12mm tall so anything longer will help, the longer the better I would guess. You would likely want wide bore so look for a wide bore 510 drip tip. Probably best to stick with heat insulating so derlin, pom, resin, acrylic or the like in a longer length.

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never had spit-back with mine, I only use the RTA deck now, but when I got it first I got a 5 pack of 0.4 coils, and none of them had any issues. The 0.2 coil that came with the tank though, had horrible rubbery taste that refused to shift, and did crackle and spit a little. Try the 0.4 ohm coils maybe

Never had spit-back with mine, I only use the RTA deck now, but when I got it first I got a 5 pack of 0.4 coils, and none of them had any issues. The 0.2 coil that came with the tank though, had horrible rubbery taste that refused to shift, and did crackle and spit a little. Try the 0.4 ohm coils maybe
Hows the RTA? If it has no spit back and good flavor i would get it, but just don't want to risk it and waste my money on the same problem

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hows the RTA? If it has no spit back and good flavor i would get it, but just don't want to risk it and waste my money on the same problem

Well, just like any RTA, it's really down to how you build. If you get spit back from an RTA it's most likely user error. But if you can build simple dual coils, and wick it well - not too tight, and not too loose, and make sure to cover the juice intakes with cotton, you will not get any leaks. I never have, I say go for it. It's no more than the price of a pack of coils.

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are those?

Like standard tightly wrapped coils but with even gaps between the wraps. Some reckon they are better for flavour as they spread the coil across the wick more

7f8f23a379d8c4d4f36dc3487f463d70.jpg

VU Sponsors