Become a Patron!

Aspire cleito tank doesnt work on smok majesty

Hello everyone,

I recently got a smok majesty and love it, but my coil burnt out on my baby m2 tank that came with it and still love the aspire cleito tank so i thought heck why not try it on my majesty.

Upon installing it with a 0.4 ohm coil the majesty trys saying its an .8 ohm tank coil and when i accept that is says there is an atomizer short, i tryed swaping coil to a fresh .4 ohm coil and same problem, any ideas why?

Update

If i fire it a few times while it says atomizer short it will reask if new coil or old and the new coil option is fewer ohms, if i keep doing this it goes all the way down to the proper ohm value, but still wondering why it does this in first place?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Have you got any other mods? Can you see if the cleito functions ok on them first to rule out the atomiser

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Try unscrewing the Cleito very slightly see if it stops it happening, it could well be down to different thread lengths and how far the positive pin sticks out on each tank

The mod might have a short throw in the 510 (bit you screw the tank into) and be throwing a hissy

yea i tryed that article the only helpfull thing was to check if the majesty had a firmware update but it didnt

Try unscrewing the Cleito very slightly see if it stops it happening, it could well be down to different thread lengths and how far the positive pin sticks out on each tank

The mod might have a short throw in the 510 (bit you screw the tank into) and be throwing a hissy

and regarding this it didnt seem to help i can get it to work i just goto fiddle with it alot then the ohm goes down to propper

Hello everyone,

I recently got a smok majesty and love it, but my coil burnt out on my baby m2 tank that came with it and still love the aspire cleito tank so i thought heck why not try it on my majesty.

Upon installing it with a 0.4 ohm coil the majesty trys saying its an .8 ohm tank coil and when i accept that is says there is an atomizer short, i tryed swaping coil to a fresh .4 ohm coil and same problem, any ideas why?
All i did was screw my cleito in until it touches then fire it, if it then connects, keep firing randomly until it is all the way seated. worked for me when nothing else would, good luck!

VU Sponsors