Become a Patron!

Aspire coils question

WZM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

I am looking to get the aspire triton 2 but don't like the look of the coils that come with it. I would like to use the 1.2ohm coils that come with the triton mini. These coils are compatible with the Nautilus and are perfect for me - great vapour without rinsing through juice.
I want to know if all the triton coils are compatible with each other ie. they are essentially the same. Can't find this info on their website

Cheers
W

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Triton Mini coils will not work with the Aspire Triton 2

The full size Tritons and the Minis are not compatible with each other.

All the full size Triton coils are reverse compatible with the Atlantis tanks though (plus numerous other tanks from different companies).

WZM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. I think I'll look for another tank that takes the mini coils as I like them and stick with the Nautilus for now.
If anyone knows of any decent tanks up to 23mm please feel free to enlighten me!

WZM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yeah, I'm looking for a top filling tank with decent o rings like the Nautilus that won't leak, but slightly wider than the triton mini. Call me fussy if you like haha :p

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would appear these coils are only compatible with the Triton Mini and the Nautilus tanks. It would seem you are stuck with those 2 options if you are dead set on using those coils.

WZM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cheers for the help guys! I've turned to Innokin in the end and got a couple of Apex tanks. Their choice of coils seem to be second to none. I've settled on the steel 0.5's, paired with the Apex the taste is amazing. Highly recommended

VU Sponsors