Aspire Coils

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
see, she gets close to 2 weeks per coil while burning through 6 ml a day...
i wish i could get that...lol

try the bvc coils and the silo tank, would be a stellar work set up...

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tell you the truth, I'm not sure how much I'm going through a day. I can never keep track of when I refilled. It's between once and twice a day, depending on the day.

So probably closer to 3-4ml per day.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me quote what I said (I had to go back and look):

Reading that again, it's not clear at all, but I meant two 3ml tanks worth of juice a day.

I can certainly see where you thought I meant coils.

The BVC coils are lasting me close to two weeks each. :)
O ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

I would buy Nother thing there. World if vape. Worst place I every dealt with. IMO

what kinda problems did you have with them,,,,if you don't mind,,,,,,,,ive had good luck with them in the past

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a mvp2 Energy the output didn't work sent it back the claim everything work on it and the charge a iPod with. I got and try still didn't work email them again and nuttin.
Check the serial number on innokin it say the was check xx amount of times.
I email innokin didn't get anywhere with them.

D

Donald Bickers

sorry to hear that,,,,ive always had good luck,but all ive bought was tanks and coils,,nothing electronic

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you had better luck then I did. If you like them keeping buying from. I won't that's just me.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my BVCs from World of Vape too, along with my battery. They showed up in good time. I bought some 1.8s, I'll probably try some 1.6 next time. The first 1.8 coil I'm using is reading 2.0, but that's not crazy since I'm seeing that the coils can run +/- .2, and it could be my mod's accuracy, don't know yet.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
does anyone know if the bvc's are available for the non-nautilus clearos yet? and if so, where? thanks :)
Yes they are... I have a 5 pack I bought off of Ratuken.. Ebay has tons of them.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
of course, with every product, someone steals it and makes their own. I found this guy selling these on ebay. At least, he discloses it. Most people just sell them as authentic. Aspire got a lot of talk regarding the wicking material, I can not imagine what they are using in these clones, scary. My guess more than 50% of the stuff on ebay is fake. Some vendors do not know they bought fakes. The clone makers starting putting the serial numbers on them also, but they were all the same number, when you checked it on the website it came back authentic, Aspire added the duplicate number checker awhile ago. it tells you how many times that number was entered. This guy has sold 65 of these???

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought a pack that checked out genuine just to try out on an old Aspire ET. Mainly to see if I could recommend them to those not into or ready for rebuildables. While they are pretty good for what they are I was hoping for a little more given the glowing reviews. In particular - for me - the taste really didn't quite match the hype. Not that they tasted bad, just seemed muted to me. The real question I guess is in how they hold up and how consistent they are from coil to coil. The BDC's certainly weren't.

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The BVC coils are definitely the best coils I have used, period!
I rebuild all my Kayfuns, etc. and use the Aspire Nautilus exclusively as my bottom coil tanks.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought a pack that checked out genuine just to try out on an old Aspire ET. Mainly to see if I could recommend them to those not into or ready for rebuildables. While they are pretty good for what they are I was hoping for a little more given the glowing reviews. In particular - for me - the taste really didn't quite match the hype. Not that they tasted bad, just seemed muted to me. The real question I guess is in how they hold up and how consistent they are from coil to coil. The BDC's certainly weren't.
I tried them out too, and I can say the flavor is better... but they 'gurgle' like crazy :)

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure that others disagree else there wouldn't be so many ardent supporters. That's why I qualified it "for me".

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure that others disagree else there wouldn't be so many ardent supporters. That's why I qualified it "for me".

i've only tried a couple so far but very pleased. heard there is quite a pro and con discussion about them over at that other place.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i've only tried a couple so far but very pleased. heard there is quite a pro and con discussion about them over at that other place.
No doubt. Only time I go there these days is if a Google search for something leads me there.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to ask this, but how do we know they're authentic?

I have a couple of packages in my cart now.
the fasttech BVCs are genuine because they say they're genuine. fasttech doesn't lie. they might sell some tat, they might say it's product style, but they don't say it's authentic if it isn't. ft uses temporary resellers to buy from original manufacturers who price-fix to be able to sell authentic products at lower prices than than the manufacturers allow.

judging by what disgruntled youtube reviewers say about their received items, fasttech's greatest issue isn't its products, it's their customers who don't read the items descriptions or look at the photos properly.

if one side of an rda, the build deck of an rba or the button of a mech for example is obscured from view then it's possible (not always i might add) they're hiding something and thus don't buy it. if your $15 rba "look-alike" doesn't sit flush when the authentic $70 version does then read the dimensions first. if it says 22mm and it's not then it'll be an oversight on ft's part. if they say BVC "style" then it's not original. if it doesn't then it is.

if a product is quite popular then it's likely that the question has been raised and answered by staff in the fasttech discussion group.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. should say 'for me they taste better' than the BDCs..

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. should say 'for me they taste better' than the BDCs..
I think they are an improvement on the BDC. I just hoped for something more given the raptures of Grimm Green and others.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried them out too, and I can say the flavor is better... but they 'gurgle' like crazy :)
Even though you are not changing the coil, you need to use a tissue inside the air control base, and removing the coil to get at it. Condensation builds up. If you blow out the coil, is should be gurgle free after that.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think they are an improvement on the BDC. I just hoped for something more given the raptures of Grimm Green and others.
I agree, but they don't leak, they are more or less fill up, fire and forget. And over the Kanger, they can easily handle far more watts without burning.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fake BVC coil. You can see the mesh is much bigger than real Aspire BVC. Under it, I have no idea about what the fake wicking material is. My guess would be cotton.
1863702-4.jpg

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
....if they say BVC "style" then it's not original. if it doesn't then it is.
Going to have to disagree in part. Authentic, may actually mean authentic. But if does not say "style" or any word like it, it does not mean its is an Original item.
Different than what you said.

The problem is that even the Authentic use the term replacement, so the fake, has nothing saying its a fake, such as "style". It just does not have something saying authentic. So user confusion will continue.
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009836/1863702-replacement-bvc-coil-head-for-nautilus-5-pack

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the fasttech BVCs are genuine because they say they're genuine. fasttech doesn't lie. they might sell some tat, they might say it's product style, but they don't say it's authentic if it isn't. ft uses temporary resellers to buy from original manufacturers who price-fix to be able to sell authentic products at lower prices than than the manufacturers allow.

judging by what disgruntled youtube reviewers say about their received items, fasttech's greatest issue isn't its products, it's their customers who don't read the items descriptions or look at the photos properly.

if one side of an rda, the build deck of an rba or the button of a mech for example is obscured from view then it's possible (not always i might add) they're hiding something and thus don't buy it. if your $15 rba "look-alike" doesn't sit flush when the authentic $70 version does then read the dimensions first. if it says 22mm and it's not then it'll be an oversight on ft's part. if they say BVC "style" then it's not original. if it doesn't then it is.

if a product is quite popular then it's likely that the question has been raised and answered by staff in the fasttech discussion group.
"the fasttech BVCs are genuine because they say they're genuine". genuine what? genuine can be that they ARE genuine coils, not necessary authentic aspire. idk, I think you are safest buying from one of aspires direct agents. they can be found on aspirecig.com, under partners. I buy and sell a lot of aspire stuff, I will pay more knowing I am getting authentic. Especially with a coil, they make the whole deal work or not. The bvc has been great, I have sold thousands, and so far, only one bad 5 pack that I replaced. even authentic you can have issues, keep in mind how these are made, assembly line. I personally have three nautilus's and 2 K1's running every day, no issues with the bvc. getting roughly 2 weeks per coil. As the song goes, I'm so happy......

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"the fasttech BVCs are genuine because they say they're genuine". genuine what? genuine can be that they ARE genuine coils, not necessary authentic aspire. idk, I think you are safest buying from one of aspires direct agents. they can be found on aspirecig.com, under partners. I buy and sell a lot of aspire stuff, I will pay more knowing I am getting authentic. Especially with a coil, they make the whole deal work or not. The bvc has been great, I have sold thousands, and so far, only one bad 5 pack that I replaced. even authentic you can have issues, keep in mind how these are made, assembly line. I personally have three nautilus's and 2 K1's running every day, no issues with the bvc. getting roughly 2 weeks per coil. As the song goes, I'm so happy......
let me clarify that for you. they're authentic. sometimes vapers ask if authentic means genuine but they're asking if it means whether they're made from the original manufacturer.
idk, I think you are safest buying from one of aspires direct agents.
apologies for replying late on this but i'm very busy atm

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009799/1859403-authentic-nautilus-mini-bvc-clearomizer

same as a reseller then. but the reason ft uses "temporary" resellers is that the resellers who buy directly from the original manufacturers - in this case 'Aspire', is because when ft sells their products at a lower price than Aspire will allow, Aspire will ban the reseller. however, the temporary reseller is deliberately temporary. they are set up to make purchases, then shut themselves down. this is how ft have managed to sell innokin mvps and many other products below the allowed price for a long time before we saw the prices lower elsewhere.

i might add that this price fixing or price setting has been a controversial issue for a long time now in an economy that purports a free market. the countries the free market was primarily aimed at (at a very high cost financially to the west i might add) are the very countries that are now fixing high prices. examples of this is can be seen by many Philippines businesses - think panzer - who have banned genuine resellers in the UK and US for selling their mods below allowed price during sales seasons. But they're not alone. go get a discount code for a vendor who happens to also sell provaris and see if the discount code will work for it..

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make that closer to a week. Maybe a little more.

Well, however long it took for my new coils to arrive from China. I put in my last head and ordered the same day. I received my new ones yesterday, and I'm getting a slightly toasted taste today.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same experience as most, I use the Aspire Mini almost exclusively. 1.8w, 10-12w (depending on the juice) Great flavor and vapor. So far I've been getting better than 2 weeks use from a single coil. I only purchase Genuine Aspire products. Why purchase a clone if you can get an Authentic for just a few cent's more? Unless it's a REALLY good clone I suppose? Has anyone found one they can personally vouch for?

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So far (and hopefully into the future) I've only used genuine coils. I vape anywhere from 4-6ml per day of sweet juice, though.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, my experience has turned.. :(

After a good start, all my BVC's have started to go 'burnt' in just a day or two.. Same experience I had with the BDC's. I would blame the NETs I am vaping, but my drippers and Kangers just dont do this this fast. 'Tis a shame.. :(

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear that Midniteoyl. Are your coils genuine? what wattage and settings do you typically vape at?
I'm pretty invested in spare Aspire coils so I'm interested in hearing more.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, my experience has turned.. :(

After a good start, all my BVC's have started to go 'burnt' in just a day or two.. Same experience I had with the BDC's. I would blame the NETs I am vaping, but my drippers and Kangers just dont do this this fast. 'Tis a shame.. :(

that really surprises me because i have always gotten at least a week out of the bdc's and 2 weeks out of the bvc's. (barring the occasional dud which never does taste right). i have found that sometimes they do kind of lose their prime tho, which causes them to taste burnt. usually inverting the tank a few times or shaking it remedies that situation. :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear that Midniteoyl. Are your coils genuine? what wattage and settings do you typically vape at?
I'm pretty invested in spare Aspire coils so I'm interested in hearing more.
Ya.. Authentic on both the Nautilus types and the older BDC replacements.. Typical for me is around 10-12w with these coils, my wife does 8-9w.. Both of us have problems.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that really surprises me because i have always gotten at least a week out of the bdc's and 2 weeks out of the bvc's. (barring the occasional dud which never does taste right). i have found that sometimes they do kind of lose their prime tho, which causes them to taste burnt. usually inverting the tank a few times or shaking it remedies that situation. :)
Hmm.. will try that.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let us know....

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is where I am at.
Starting off a new head is critical for the life. The instructions say to let them soak at least 2 minutes. I think 10 would be better.
To start I put a couple of drops down the top into the screen. If I put too much I roll up a tissue and soack out the center of the coil.
Put the head in, and watch and turn it, until the bubbles stop coming out of the holes.
Then I put my finger over the air hole, and draw in. And hold that way. Usually I get a few more bubbles to pop out. I repeat a few times until no bubbles.
I start off at about 6 Watts, and see how it goes for several puff. Put my finger over the hole and draw, occasionally for the life of the coil.
I can then go up to 11 or 12 watts on most juices, but if I back off to 9-10 its the same vape. I have gone to 15 at times, but it depends on the juice, and how often you hit it. At 15 chain vaping is not recommended.
When I get the first hint of burnt I back off the watts right way. Down 2 watts at least.

I have changed juices 10 times for tasting, and the coil handles the changeover well.

I with Kangers I would clean and dry burn often, and rotate a set of coils when they were drying. Everything I have done to try this with BVCs has failed.
I have boiled, and dried them out for a week, and the coil last about 20 hits. I think the boil screws up the wick pad.
I tried once to clean by alcohol only, and it seemed to work better. 91@ rubbing alcohol. I will try that again, with an ultrasonic. I'll see, but if it fails, I am completely done with trying to clean.

It looks like run them, run them wet and soaked, drive them until they are toast, replace. Which is not a bad thing

VU Sponsors