Become a Patron!

Aspire ET

D

Donald Bickers

does anyone know where to find replacement tanks for the Aspire ET.I have several that are broken needing replaced.

D

Donald Bickers

I am able to use the tanks from the old top coil version of the full size Vision Branded Vivi Nova on my Aspire BDC Vivi Nova clearos.
They work PERFECTLY.
The same early Vision tanks work on the Glass versions of the Aspire Vivi Nova BDC too.
Since they did it once, it is possible Aspire again saw no reason to reinvent the wheel and sourced tanks that were readily available when they came out with the ET.
It might be worth it to try an early Vision Mini Vivi Nova tank on your ET. if it doesn't work you're only out a couple of bucks.
can you just order the replacement tanks,,,thats where im having problems,,,i know these tanks are interchangeable but I cant find them in just the tanks eitherr

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love both the Et-s and the Vivi Nova-s tanks. They are priced ridiculously low and are very reliable over here. www.evape.us and www.worldofvape.com both very good vendors that have practically everything you want and need. I stock up on these in case they stop being produced well ahead of time, hope they never stop making these tanks. Nice to see others that appreciate the legacy gear that never gets old.

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I completely agree. I've been using the Vivi Nova 3.5 style for a long time. IMO, it's perfect in physical size and capacity. The BVC update dramatically improved an already really reliable tank. To be able to buy them for way less than a five spot each is icing on the cake.

Absolutely 100% correct. I like icing on my cake in an assortment of colors, tastes delicious and better than my local bakery.:)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stil use my ET-S's and Viva Nova,s from them to this day. Still gives the best flavor for clearos and viva novas I have had....

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love my ET's and VN's... one of my top 5 tanks to use... like em so much I recently bought 10 more :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like both vendors a lot. Use them consistently the best out there in my experience and I have dealt with many. I went to www.evape.us to see what's new and noticed they are offering FREE Et-s tank with purchase of 100ml of juice in a glass bottle and you get to select your favorite flavor, that's a really good deal. I hope they get the Kanger Subtank in stock soon as well. Lots of cool stuff. I recommend the juice it wicks well and very tasty. Get it while you can before the sale ends. Happy Holidays.

P.S. Tastes are subjective but I can't recommend enough the buttery hazelnut and cheese cake.

D

Donald Bickers

Just got my et-s bvc in and loving it so far. Way too many coil issues with my old evods so I think I found my new friend.
The olady has used these for a long time now and she loves them,just the plain et ,plastic tanks with the BVC
WOV has the best prices I have found on these

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The olady has used these for a long time now and she loves them,just the plain et ,plastic tanks with the BVC
WOV has the best prices I have found on these
I buy the pyrex ones... absolutely love them.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Pyrex versions really don't cost alot more than the plastic, still less than $10. Still really impressed with mine, some juices taste a little sweeter than what I had with my old evods, but that could just be the fact that the flavor isn't as muted as the evod was.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My only gripe is that I wish the juice capacity was a little higher, may try the nova version down the road. I had issues with the old novas leaking and I don't like the fill method, but maybe the aspire version is better than the smok version I had.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to buy from them before but recently had problems with the quality of the products they sell.
They used to be good but I just don't deal with them anymore. I stick with www.evape.us and www.worldofvape.com and a few others. The Aspire Vivi Nova-S have always served me well. I'm happy that you like them a lot too.:)

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my et-s bvc in and loving it so far. Way too many coil issues with my old evods so I think I found my new friend.

It's always nice to have a good friend next to your lips, especially one that won't let you down.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do business with them as well never had issues and they are are a licensed vendor. Sometimes they run the deal of the day special on nice mods for very low prices to make room for new inventory. Shipping is fast and good customer service. I like the peace of mind knowing that I will get an authentic product and not have to worry about long wait shipping and returns from China. They have been around for a long time. Free shipping on $35. Nice place to shop if they have what you're looking for when you need something. We need more honest and responsible vendors, the more the better I say.

D

Donald Bickers

I do business with them as well never had issues and they are are a licensed vendor. Sometimes they run the deal of the day special on nice mods for very low prices to make room for new inventory. Shipping is fast and good customer service. I like the peace of mind knowing that I will get an authentic product and not have to worry about long wait shipping and returns from China. They have been around for a long time. Free shipping on $35. Nice place to shop if they have what you're looking for when you need something. We need more honest and responsible vendors, the more the better I say.
I agree 100% ,,,but when I looked a few minutes ago they didn't even have vg,and only a 4oz pg,,,I used to buy litres from them,wonder if they are just out of stock or something

D

Donald Bickers

when I started DIY juice you couldn't touch litres of vg and pg for under 30 bucks and then shipping was astronomical but now you can have a litre delivered for under 20 bucks

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shoot the Beast an email and let them know you're interested in DIY they are likely temporarily out of stock. They do restock items quickly if the demand continues to be there.

D

Donald Bickers

Shoot the Beast an email and let them know you're interested in DIY they are likely temporarily out of stock. They do restock items quickly if the demand continues to be there.
im good for now just got a litre of nic and half gallon of each vg and pg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the mini vivi novas are the perfect size for my isticks and i use them almost exclusively. the only problem i have ever had with them is they sometimes start leaking when they get low on juice. i try to fill them before they get to the leaking point and everything is fine. :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's all you have to do really, just refill before you run out and keep the vacuum effect in place. I use the full 3.7ml Vivi Nova-S but the mini is just as good just smaller juice reservoir. I got the leak only a few times but that was my fault, I screwed the head in to tight. Now I just do a slight twist to make sure it's in place as well as tighten it up after each filling and it's perfect. I take these clearos over the Nautilus any day of the week.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That makes sense. Once you get set and know what works for you stick with it. For now you're set though which is good. I'm sure the Beast will restock for your needs when the time comes. I love to try new vendors for juice and only recommend the best to others. I feel quality juice is extremely important to attain a pleasurable vape.

D

Donald Bickers

Have you checked out Killer-Juice? They have good DIY kitchen. www.killer-juice.com
the only problem I have with them is their max nic is only 2,4% and I like 10% and I don't know who makes their flavorings,,,,iv been in DIY mode for over 2 yrs and I guess im just set in my ways
the only reason I say this about their concentrates is flavor art may have flavor x,and tpa/tfa have flavor x and capellas flavor x,all the same flavors taste entirely different,,,,im not trying to diss anybody but ive built my recipes to my likings and with different vendors they wont be the same

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's the nice thing about electronic cigarettes so many options to suit a myriad of subjective tastes:)

D

Donald Bickers

I use dot1ml as my ejuice calculater and all me recipes have who is the maker of the flavor concentrates,it works real well for me,,,,i think your understanding what im saying from your previous post,i don't want you to think im throwing you under the bus,,,,because that's the last thing I intend to do

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of Vivi Nova-S tanks I think I'm going to order a few more for friends and build on the post Christmas spirit, better to give than to receive. Will get some Et-s tanks as well, can never have enough of either. As George Bailey would say " It's a Wonderful Life."

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when I started DIY juice you couldn't touch litres of vg and pg for under 30 bucks and then shipping was astronomical but now you can have a litre delivered for under 20 bucks

i hear that. now you can have a gallon delivered for around $30

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my ET's and VN's... one of my top 5 tanks to use... like em so much I recently bought 10 more :)

I'm so thankful that I'm not alone in those sentiments. I truly can't see myself ever tiring of the Et-s and Vivi Nova-S tanks. Great vape and easy to replace at a ridiculously cheap price. I just got some more so I'm set in case they ever stop selling them which I doubt will happen, but you never know. I assembled a few Christmas gift kits with spinner batteries and these tanks, work like a charm.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the mini vivi novas are the perfect size for my isticks and i use them almost exclusively. the only problem i have ever had with them is they sometimes start leaking when they get low on juice. i try to fill them before they get to the leaking point and everything is fine. :)

Nice picture Kelli. Is there a new Kate Winslet film on the horizon?:p

tumblr_m9cgx2Ohip1qz9qooo1_250.jpg

VU Sponsors