Become a Patron!

ASPIRE K1 GLASSOMIZER

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aspire's latest bvc tank. coming soon. looks like another winner. takes the new bvc coils made for the bdc tanks. with the way Aspire has been making their stuff, this one should not disappoint. It is an inexpensive tank. I know I thought, why buy this over a mini? First, it is about $ 15 bucks less, for authentic, 10 less for a clone, the coils are less. So in the long run, this should be a win win. I have them listed on my ebay page

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aspire's latest bvc tank. coming soon. looks like another winner. takes the new bvc coils made for the bdc tanks. with the way Aspire has been making their stuff, this one should not disappoint. It is an inexpensive tank. I know I thought, why buy this over a mini? First, it is about $ 15 bucks less, for authentic, 10 less for a clone, the coils are less. So in the long run, this should be a win win. I have them listed on my ebay page

How are the new BVC coils different from the Nautilus BVC and can you use them with ALL Aspire BDC tanks or are they strictly for the K1? I think they could have done a better job with the Nautilus coils and I do like their products.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How are the new BVC coils different from the Nautilus BVC and can you use them with ALL Aspire BDC tanks or are they strictly for the K1? I think they could have done a better job with the Nautilus coils and I do like their products.
I haven't had any issues with the bvc. Every one has lasted longer, awesome flavor, and nice clouds. I know there are clones out there, and the way these are made, with the ceramic, is scary. Eigate did huge research on the wick, but a clone, who knows whats in there. I have sold a bunch of both, and have no issues so far. I am selling the bvc for the bdc tanks right now. They are getting rave reviews. You may want to check your serial numbers.
This a message from a client:
So I just finished a full day of vaping on my Aspire ET-s. That in itself is a feat because while I was initially attracted to them (enough to buy 6 of them) the BDC coils ultimately left me wanting. I can't remember when I first noticed the intermittent dry plasticy hits, but once I did ...my search for another small portable tank began again.
A few weeks back I ran across a Facebook post from Brad527 On EBay advertising BVCs for non Nautilus. I had heard that the Nautilus BVCs were a much improved experience and thought I'd give the new BVC for non Nautilus coils a whirl. long story short ....perfect V, perfect T, perfect F...Mouth hit , lung sweller 3.2 to 5 on a 1.8ohm all past the test. Time will tell on longevity, but so far all good...The cost is a few $ more than the BDCs but well worth it if you're looking for a traveler that won't leave you staring at your device with "the face". These ought to be extremely popular. Thanks Brad for bringing the first BVCs for non Nautilus stateside, I'll be back for more

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Compatibility: Mini Nova BDC, Vivi Nova BDC, Vivi Nova-S BDC, ET BDC, ET-S BDC, Maxi BDC, CE5 BDC, CE5-S BDC, Anyvape Davide, Davide King, and the Glassomizer, Vision X.Jets Spiders. Coil heads will NOT fit the Aspire T3 BDC Clearomizer or the Nautilus, or Nautilus Mini.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't had any issues with the bvc. Every one has lasted longer, awesome flavor, and nice clouds. I know there are clones out there, and the way these are made, with the ceramic, is scary. Eigate did huge research on the wick, but a clone, who knows whats in there. I have sold a bunch of both, and have no issues so far. I am selling the bvc for the bdc tanks right now. They are getting rave reviews. You may want to check your serial numbers.
This a message from a client:
So I just finished a full day of vaping on my Aspire ET-s. That in itself is a feat because while I was initially attracted to them (enough to buy 6 of them) the BDC coils ultimately left me wanting. I can't remember when I first noticed the intermittent dry plasticy hits, but once I did ...my search for another small portable tank began again.
A few weeks back I ran across a Facebook post from Brad527 On EBay advertising BVCs for non Nautilus. I had heard that the Nautilus BVCs were a much improved experience and thought I'd give the new BVC for non Nautilus coils a whirl. long story short ....perfect V, perfect T, perfect F...Mouth hit , lung sweller 3.2 to 5 on a 1.8ohm all past the test. Time will tell on longevity, but so far all good...The cost is a few $ more than the BDCs but well worth it if you're looking for a traveler that won't leave you staring at your device with "the face". These ought to be extremely popular. Thanks Brad for bringing the first BVCs for non Nautilus stateside, I'll be back for more

Thanks for the info man. I always buy genuine and deal with vendors who get authentic products. I will definitely consider the new BVC for BDC tanks and hope that they perform far better than the Nautilus BVC's. I will also consider getting the K1 just to test it out. There's a lot of hardware to wade through.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Compatibility: Mini Nova BDC, Vivi Nova BDC, Vivi Nova-S BDC, ET BDC, ET-S BDC, Maxi BDC, CE5 BDC, CE5-S BDC, Anyvape Davide, Davide King, and the Glassomizer, Vision X.Jets Spiders. Coil heads will NOT fit the Aspire T3 BDC Clearomizer or the Nautilus, or Nautilus Mini.

It would have been nice if Aspire designed them to fit both Nautilus models. If this coil performs well, which is essential, it would have made sense to design it for complete interchangeability. I can use them in my other Aspire tanks so that's a positive.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hear you, but the nautilus coils have the threads on them. different design, ya know

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there any difference at all between this and any other tank running the same bvc? Seems like tank is a tank pretty much. Its always the coils that seem to make the most difference. These tanks are coming out faster than you can drop some more bucks..lol

I already use the mini, reg nautilus and dont really see hardly any difference using the same coil in each tank.. So the K1 is another in a line of tanks from aspire. Are the BVC coils for it any better than the BVC coils for the mini?..

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Below is a message from a client
A few weeks back I ran across a Facebook post from Brad527 On EBay advertising BVCs for non Nautilus. I had heard that the Nautilus BVCs were a much improved experience and thought I'd give the new BVC for non Nautilus coils a whirl. long story short ....perfect V, perfect T, perfect F...Mouth hit , lung sweller 3.2 to 5 on a 1.8ohm all past the test. Time will tell on longevity, but so far all good...The cost is a few $ more than the BDCs but well worth it if you're looking for a traveler that won't leave you staring at your device with "the face". These ought to be extremely popular. Thanks Brad for bringing the first BVCs for non Nautilus stateside, I'll be back for more..

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there any difference at all between this and any other tank running the same bvc? Seems like tank is a tank pretty much. Its always the coils that seem to make the most difference. These tanks are coming out faster than you can drop some more bucks..lol

I already use the mini, reg nautilus and dont really see hardly any difference using the same coil in each tank.. So the K1 is another in a line of tanks from aspire. Are the BVC coils for it any better than the BVC coils for the mini?..

God is working on a Universal Coil that will work on any clearomizer and will have infinite longevity. It will come with the "God Tank" large enough to store 100ml to get your through the month. Strap it to your wrist and do curls with it, stay tuned more to come:D

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
God is working on a Universal Coil that will work on any clearomizer and will have infinite longevity. It will come with the "God Tank" large enough to store 100ml to get your through the month. Strap it to your wrist and do curls with it, stay tuned more to come:D
Hahahahahahahahahaha :D

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The "God Tank" will not have a warranty it is guaranteed to last a lifetime:D

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The "God Tank" will not have a warranty it is guaranteed to last a lifetime:D
It's funny, I bought the peakomizer thinking it would be 'the god tank', but the airflow on it was terrible. In a fit of rage; I threw it in the trash shortly after purchasing. I may buy another though, because mine was a very early model, and they've since made minor alterations to it.

Maybe I just got a dud :(

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's funny, I bought the peakomizer thinking it would be 'the god tank', but the airflow on it was terrible. In a fit of rage; I threw it in the trash shortly after purchasing. I may buy another though, because mine was a very early model, and they've since made minor alterations to it.

Maybe I just got a dud :(

Sorry to hear that man. It happens. We learn from personal experience and the industry learns by the feedback we provide. We have come a long way from the days of mini cigs (Blu) etc... God is working on that immortal tank for you, keep the faith.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry to hear that man. It happens. We learn from personal experience and the industry learns by the feedback we provide. We have come a long way from the days of mini cigs (Blu) etc... God is working on that immortal tank for you, keep the faith.
Haha!

I remember buying a blu kit a couple years ago, and returning it to the gas station immediately. Such garbage.

It's a shame that this trash is being pushed to the public as 'the solution'; when it's just a waste of money to the average smoker. Had I picked up a basic ego setup instead; I would've started vaping much sooner

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha!

I remember buying a blu kit a couple years ago, and returning it to the gas station immediately. Such garbage.

It's a shame that this trash is being pushed to the public as 'the solution'; when it's just a waste of money to the average smoker. Had I picked up a basic ego setup instead; I would've started vaping much sooner

Completely agree. I think it's vital for newbies to start out with a decent rig otherwise they will lose hope and get discouraged quickly. People have the misconception that you need bug bucks to get into vaping, you don't. For a mere $50 I can set a beginner up with a quality set up. I also give away gear to those starting out. It feels great to help out others and save their lives. The only way to keep something is by paying it forward. This is what will sustain and promote our Revolution.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Completely agree. I think it's vital for newbies to start out with a decent rig otherwise they will lose hope and get discouraged quickly. People have the misconception that you need bug bucks to get into vaping, you don't. For a mere $50 I can set a beginner up with a quality set up. I also give away gear to those starting out. It feels great to help out others and save their lives. The only way to keep something is by paying it forward. This is what will sustain and promote our Revolution.
No doubt..

Going back to our earlier conversation about 'bang for the buck' setups; I'd have to say the cheapest, BEST I can imagine; with CHEAP being the motivator..

Mini protank 3 or Evod2 ($5-7)

New kanger sealed coils ($12-14 for genuine ones)

(2) cheapie 650mah ego batteries ($6-11 ea)

USB charger ($2-5)

^nice tasty, satisfying Vape kit for less than $50 including juice

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No doubt..

Going back to our earlier conversation about 'bang for the buck' setups; I'd have to say the cheapest, BEST I can imagine; with CHEAP being the motivator..

Mini protank 3 or Evod2 ($5-7)

New kanger sealed coils ($12-14 for genuine ones)

(2) cheapie 650mah ego batteries ($6-11 ea)

USB charger ($2-5)

^nice tasty, satisfying Vape kit for less than $50 including juice

Only thing I would change is standard size Protank 3 $17 and Vision Spinner VV 1300 mAh $25, $12 coils, $10 USB and Wall charger, $20 for 30ml juice.
$72.00 total. Over fifty but still a very good deal. This would have been my ideal starter now that I look back over the years.

Your set up looks good too, as far as being the very cheapest.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Only thing I would change is standard size Protank 3 $17 and Vision Spinner VV 1300 mAh $25, $12 coils, $10 USB and Wall charger, $20 for 30ml juice.
$72.00 total. Over fifty but still a very good deal. This would have been my ideal starter now that I look back over the years.

Your set up looks good too, as far as being the very cheapest.
Cheap, and small was what I was going for with those recomendations; as beginning vapers tend to be put off by larger setups initially, touting them as excessive, too large in their hands, etc.

As far as best starter setup?

I would substitute a davide tank $12-13, a kanger v2 airflow control valve $7, either the sealed bdc kanger coils, OR the new bvc for bdc coils; as both work in the updated davide's. Buy the one that says 'BDC', and both coils work great in it!

By far one of my fave tanks, and cheap to boot! I actually still like it better than the nautilus; even with the improved bvc coils in the nautilus.

image.jpg The finish doesn't match up, but it doesn't bother me. If that was a point of contention; the version 1 kanger valve is chrome

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
God is working on a Universal Coil that will work on any clearomizer and will have infinite longevity. It will come with the "God Tank" large enough to store 100ml to get your through the month. Strap it to your wrist and do curls with it, stay tuned more to come:D[/QUOT
Well I need to speak to him about that. if there is a new authentic product coming out, I want first crack at it. haha

I'll second the Davides. I was rocking those with the latest enclosed kanger wicks + V1 aerobase for awhile before switching to Naut. and BVC. I'm totally going to have to throw a V2 base on them along with those new non-Naut BVCs. I think that'll be an even better setup than the Naut mini due to 1) Can hold more juice and 2) I won't need pliers to get the damn things apart every time like Mini.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll second the Davides. I was rocking those with the latest enclosed kanger wicks + V1 aerobase for awhile before switching to Naut. and BVC. I'm totally going to have to throw a V2 base on them along with those new non-Naut BVCs. I think that'll be an even better setup than the Naut mini due to 1) Can hold more juice and 2) I won't need pliers to get the damn things apart every time like Mini.
I like it better than the nautilus BVC. The V2 base, and BVC coils truly turn the Davides into something special IMO

If you're using the bcc version of the davide; you may need to purchase a kanger protank to bvc tank spacer

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My shipment of K1's and the second batch of the bvc coils for the bdc tanks came in yesterday. I have four nautilus's in my daily rotation, but I had to try this tank. Filled it up with boosted. Boosted has never tasted so good! The flavor is a little different than the nautilus. It seems a little clearer, if that makes sense. I have not put it down yet . Another winner by Aspire. Try one. I do have them in stock on eBay, eBay name is brad527 also. One of Aspire' s direct agents made a comment on my Facebook post, she said, something like, wow, that was fast, must be the first to get these! The last three out of four Aspire products, I had before Aspire was selling them on their website. I have developed a unique relationship for Aspire products. They notify me of any new stuff coming out, and i get first crack at them. Alway authentic. Check out my eBay feedback

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
third day with the k1, and I still haven't put it down yet. probably about 30ml so far, and it still seems like when it was new. very impressed with this little tank

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not surprised that the flavor is slightly improved; as I get a tastier Vape on my Davide with the bvc coils, than I do with the full sized nautilus with bvc coils. Same juice; same device, etc.

I can't help but think the nautilus is a hair oversized for flavor production

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had wrote this on another thread and I thought I may as well put it on the thread that I started

I just wanted to throw in my two cents on the K1 and the bvc coils. First off, I am a long time vaporer, 8 years. Back when I started, there was not to much to choose from. But it worked, kicked the cigs. Finally, after about 4 years, I bought a mini protank, OMG I was in heaven. Became a Kangertech fanatic. i had every tank they made, but the coils were an issue. Then the RBA's started coming out, I was buying a different one every other week. Ended up with three Kayfuns and an Aqua as my daily rotation. I started working on a website and setting up all my suppliers in China. I started selling some stuff on ebay while I was working on my site and waiting to see what the fda had up their sleeves.I have developed a unique relationship for Aspire products. I get notified of any new stuff coming out, and get first crack at it. The last 4 out of 5 products I bought, I had them before Aspire was selling them on their website. I remember I sold a crap load of the nautilus when it first came out. I had read all the reviews, but I was so caught up in building coils, that I never tried one. One Sunday all of my builds died and I did not have any supplies to rebuild, I was freaking out. I vape always, the only time I'm not, is when I'm asleep. I ran out, on a sunday mine you, looking for supplies. there was one shop open, but no building supplies. I ended up paying retail for a nautilus, which kinda killed me, cause I just sold 500 of them at a fraction of the price. anyway, it worked, I got my fix. the nautilus was nice, but the coils only lasted me two days. A few days later I got the first shipment of mini's in. The bvc coils changed the world!! From then on, I have three mini' and one full size in my rotation. The RBA and RDA's went in the drawer, I was happy as could be with my plug and play bvc's. On Monday, I received the first shipment of the K1's in. first person in the US to even try these. This is an impressive little tank. I have been hitting it for 5 days now and love it. The flavor is very crisp and clear, a little different than the nautilus. But definitely a winner. You can not go wrong with any tank that use's the bvc coils.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it
Still on ebay@ brad527

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not surprised that the flavor is slightly improved; as I get a tastier Vape on my Davide with the bvc coils, than I do with the full sized nautilus with bvc coils. Same juice; same device, etc.

I can't help but think the nautilus is a hair oversized for flavor production

The Davide has to be the most underrated tank on the market. I purchased mine a while back and instantly placed an order for a second one. Now with the BVC coils it's like vacationing in Maui.:p

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wife just got a k1 and we can't figure out a good way to fill it to the top. Is there a trick to this or do you just have to deal with the fact that it will never be more than 75% full?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wife just got a k1 and we can't figure out a good way to fill it to the top. Is there a trick to this or do you just have to deal with the fact that it will never be more than 75% full?

It's a very small tank with limited juice capacity as are most eGo tanks. You fill from the bottom up to the lip and not past, otherwise you will get juice in the airflow tube, which you don't want. The best way to fill is via syringe or 10 ml bottle with needle on end.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a very small tank with limited juice capacity as are most eGo tanks. You fill from the bottom up to the lip and not past, otherwise you will get juice in the airflow tube, which you don't want. The best way to fill is via syringe or 10 ml bottle with needle on end.
Thanks. The issue with filling that way is that the air tube is so far down the tank, you just can't ever fill it all the way. Seems like a flawed design, guess we just have to live with it.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. The issue with filling that way is that the air tube is so far down the tank, you just can't ever fill it all the way. Seems like a flawed design, guess we just have to live with it.

I know what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of this tank, it's alright. I was excited about it at first but there's really no cause for hype. It lacks a great deal in my opinion. Small and no airflow controller but for what it is it does the job. It's depressed down and not easy to fill, I use syringes and needle tip bottles to get all the way down. I don't think I would be able to fill it any other way. It's cheap, so you really don't take a loss. Just toss it when you're tired of dealing with it and get another tank. Have you tried Vivi Nova-S tanks yet? They are very good and hold a lot of juice. Incredibly easy to fill.

The Davide is an excellent tank as well. Both use Aspire coils BVC/BDC your choice.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of this tank, it's alright. I was excited about it at first but there's really no cause for hype. It lacks a great deal in my opinion. Small and no airflow controller but for what it is it does the job. It's depressed down and not easy to fill, I use syringes and needle tip bottles to get all the way down. I don't think I would be able to fill it any other way. It's cheap, so you really don't take a loss. Just toss it when you're tired of dealing with it and get another tank. Have you tried Vivi Nova-S tanks yet? They are very good and hold a lot of juice. Incredibly easy to fill.

The Davide is an excellent tank as well. Both use Aspire coils BVC/BDC your choice.
I will check those out. Thanks! My wife loves her ET-S with the BVCs, but wanted something where she could replace the drip tip. I had recommended the nautilus or nautilus mini, but she thought they seemed like too much tank for her. Maybe she'll like the form of one of those better.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will check those out. Thanks! My wife loves her ET-S with the BVCs, but wanted something where she could replace the drip tip. I had recommended the nautilus or nautilus mini, but she thought they seemed like too much tank for her. Maybe she'll like the form of one of those better.

You can replace the 510 tip on the Vivi Nova but I prefer to use the one it comes with, it has a nice feel to it. I get no leaks and a good quality vape. Check it out here www.evape.us. I believe they have the Nautilus as well but I'm not a huge fan of it, others do like them, excellent prices/service. Of course you could get her both and see which she likes the best. Both the Nautilus Mini and Vivi are small and sit well on mods. You can use them on twists as well. Vivi Nova holds more juice.:)

Davide tank http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-bdc-glassomizer-aspire-version/

Last edited:

SpaceCadet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After 3 years of vaping Aspire K1 is the first coil that left me with burning lungs and heavy chest for half a day after vaping only one tank. Tried couple of coils, same results. I won't touch anything Aspire anymore, something's not right with it imo.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After 3 years of vaping Aspire K1 is the first coil that left me with burning lungs and heavy chest for half a day after vaping only one tank. Tried couple of coils, same results. I won't touch anything Aspire anymore, something's not right with it imo.

I'm sorry to hear that. Which coil are you using BDC or BVC and is it genuine? Have you tried using these coils in other tanks? I never experienced that with the K1. I use the BVC and BDC in my Vivi Nova-S tanks without issue. The only problem I have with the K1 is lack of airflow and small juice capacity. The Vivi's are awesome though and the Et-s are good too.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow. That's crazy. That has not been my wife's experience with the k1 so far. I've heard people say the about the Atlantis, but I've been using it since Christmas with no issues.

SpaceCadet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
100% genuine Aspire BVC yes. Juice burned and really funky taste too. I won't touch them anymore but just the other day I opened a new one if I can see anything. Nothing unusual but the filler had a chemical smell and it felt very slightly damp when I crashed it between my fingers. Perhaps something to hold the filler particles together, can't really confirm but that's what it felt like. Only had one 5 coils box, maybe something gone wrong during production but I just won't give them money to try another. So I'm back to old Kanger single coils even tho I hoped for something new and better. Just not worth the risk for me.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm sorry to hear that. Which coil are you using BDC or BVC and is it genuine? Have you tried using these coils in other tanks? I never experienced that with the K1. I use the BVC and BDC in my Vivi Nova-S tanks without issue. The only problem I have with the K1 is lack of airflow and small juice capacity. The Vivi's are awesome though and the Et-s are good too.
+1, I prefer the nova myself, but have both and no complaints.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One thing I found with using stock coils is that you're always going to find some that will fail to perform due to a quality control oversight. I had experienced this issue with nearly every company in the industry, some more than others. They manufacture these atomizers by the millions so it's a given that some will work poorly or won't work at all. Be sure to prime your tank properly and let your wicks saturate for ten minutes in upright position after refills. This helps prevent burnt hits and damage to your atomizer.

VU Sponsors