Become a Patron!

aspire k1 help

I got the aspire k1 about 3 weeks ago and it began making the juice taste burnt so i replaced the coil with a new one and now i am not getting anything from it at all!!! HELP

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are screwing down the aspire and you don't feel any resistance before it sits flush on the battery, more than likely the contact on the new head is not reaching the contact on the battery. I am not sure exactly what kind of power source you are using, so I am guesstimating here, but you can try and use a small flat head screwdriver to pry up (gently and slightly) the 510 connection on your battery. Below is a video of how it is done. I hope this helps.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long ago did you replace the coil? Are you using extra sweet ejuice? High VG? Dark colored? Have you tried replacing the coil again? Or cleaning the coil? Certain juices can gunk up a coil pretty quickly, Especially the bottom fed tanks (which the K1, is). If you give us some more info, perhaps we can give you better help. If you're not getting power, @Merrick92 posted really go info.

VU Sponsors