Aspire Nautilus Mini Review

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was a very concise review. Good writing! If the coils don't have wicks then how do they work? Sort of like a bridgeless atomizer or something?

ckf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was a very concise review. Good writing! If the coils don't have wicks then how do they work? Sort of like a bridgeless atomizer or something?
I guess I didn't word it correctly. They use a new ceramic fiber for the wicking material. Thanks for catching that. I made the correction in the review.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess I didn't word it correctly. They use a new ceramic fiber for the wicking material. Thanks for catching that. I made the correction in the review.

Really? This is even becoming more interesting. Thanks for turning me on to this.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a blank page on my phone. But I just wanna add, and I don't know how it was possible. I dropped (fell out of my jacket pocket) my mini nautilus onto a concrete floor and that thing did not even Crack. It was like I never dropped it.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's the link to my review of the Aspire Nautilus Mini.

http://vapingreviewblog.com/2014/11/23/aspire-nautilus-mini-review/
Good review! The part about most people using only 2ml a day though is slightly inaccurate. I find myself daily doing about 8ml. But that's just me and the eleaf istick and nautilus mini are my all day vape. ;) so that might be the issue. And my only complaint about the tank is it is a mother fucking beast to get the lid of to refill if you get it on to tight which I have and than got a blister on me finger:eek:

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good review! The part about most people using only 2ml a day though is slightly inaccurate. I find myself daily doing about 8ml. But that's just me and the eleaf istick and nautilus mini are my all day vape. ;) so that might be the issue. And my only complaint about the tank is it is a mother fucking beast to get the lid of to refill if you get it on to tight which I have and than got a blister on me finger:eek:
pliers! Lol

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
pliers! Lol
I eventually used my noggin and went out to the garage and got some pliers. I just have a short temper and I was mad at my tank and wasn't thinking properly

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I eventually used my noggin and went out to the garage and got some pliers. I just have a short temper and I was mad at my tank and wasn't thinking properly
Oh I get pissed too.... Lol I actually have more of a problem with my emow tank on that part than I do with the nautilus though.

Good review. I had the original Nautilus about a month ago now and got rid of it after a week and I didn't realy care for it. I just acquired the Nautilus mini yesterday and no problems at all like the original Nautilus. I always had problems with the original Nautilus right from the first tank. The Nautilus mini though, flawless. My current setup is MVP 20W with Nautilus mini. I really only run Aspire tanks anymore. Use to run kangertech but since the PTs, they all suck except the PT3 mini. Aspire tanks I have and love.....Maxi, Vivi Nova mini, and of course the Nautilus mini.

VU Sponsors