Become a Patron!

Aspire Nautilus Mini tank on a Eleaf Istick 30w safe?

I am new to vaping and wanted to get a second battery. I purchased a eleaf Istick 30w and it says its a sub ohm. Is there any safety concerns using this with my Nautilus mini tank??

Thanks

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The 30w Istick is sub ohm capable, but it doesn't have to be used for sub ohm. It's a good combo. I went to a 50w, but I still use my 30 as a backup with my Nautilus', both standard and mini.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely no problems whatsoever! Being capable of sub-ohm means you can safely fire a sub-ohm tank or atty, but you can certainly power a clearo that demands less power like a Nautilus with no issue. Putting a device on a battery that demands more power than the battery is capable of supplying is where you run into issues - the lower the ohms, the higher the power draw.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Like Mr. Dave said, the device is sub-ohm capable meaning it will fire coils rated less than 1.0 ohm.

So technically, it will fire a 0.99 ohm or less coil thusly it can be advertized as a sub ohm device which has become quite the Buzz Word in the last 8 months or so with regulated devices and tanks.

Your device is good down to 0.40 ohms, Anything above that is fine.

VU Sponsors