Become a Patron!

Aspire Nautilus reads on Lcd as no atomiser

Can someone please help me fix the problem.I tried replacing the coil to see if that would fix it.I know it's not my defender as I used another tank on it and it's working.So what could it be?Why is it not reading the atomiser?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it worked before and now it's not working, I assume the 510 pin is not making connection with the bottom of the tank. Tighten the coil to the base, wipe clean the connections, and try it again. You might have to CAREFULLY pull/push the 510 connection on the tank just the slightest bit so it can touch the floating pin on the device. Let us know how you make out, and welcome to VU.

If it worked before and now it's not working, I assume the 510 pin is not making connection with the bottom of the tank. Tighten the coil to the base, wipe clean the connections, and try it again. You might have to CAREFULLY pull/push the 510 connection on the tank just the slightest bit so it can touch the floating pin on the device. Let us know how you make out, and welcome to VU.
Hi Chris I did as you said and it worked thanks so much

Hey, I had this problem. I made sure everything was clean, tried adjusting contacts, and no luck. I changed the new coil for another new coil, still “no atomizer”... I got fed up with it and put it down a bit firmly on the table, base first, only as hard as you might tap a tinny of beer before you crack it open, and it worked! I figure the impact must have knocked the contacts together.
If you try this method, by all means do it gently at first, and give the other advice a try beforehand. Kind of a last resort. It’s funny how new technology still responds to the ‘hit it with a hammer’ technique.

VU Sponsors