Become a Patron!

********Aspire - Premium starter kit Reviews****

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm just starting out and this looks like a nice well built kit from aspire. Does anyone have any personal experience with the "aspire premium starter kit"? Or mini nautilus?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't say anything about the kit, but I liked the Atlantis a lot more then the full size Nautilus.

Much more flavor
Much better vapor production
Warmer vapor
Much more airflow

It does use up juice fast though, it is possible to drain the 2ml tank in less then half an hour.
But Kidney Puncher has made and is selling an 8ml *top fill* tank for the Atlantis.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sorry, I miss read your post :oops:

For some reason I thought you were talking about the Atlantis with the Aspire battery

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem hah. I was wondering what exactly you were talking about. I'm a noob

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Apire premium starter kit

Attachments

• aspire-premium-starter-kit-2.jpg
    aspire-premium-starter-kit-2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 12

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No experience with the variable battery, but I have the fixed 4.2V CF mod, which runs the Atlantis very nicely. The kit looks to be good, a VV mod with the Nautilus. Probably a good starter combo. Either that, or a Nautilus and an iStick...

N

Newheart301

I bought that same kit back in Sept. Works great, no mess, no leaks, the battery lasted about 12 to 16 hrs. Tough, I dropped it a lot, still works good. You can do a lot worse for more money. I wouldn't buy it again, you can do better for less, but hey.. to each his own.

VU Sponsors