Become a Patron!

Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my Aspire Quad-Flex from Heaven Gifts a few days ago and it's an interesting system. It's a 4 in 1 tank system that can be changed from a Nautilus X MTL tank, to a Genny style RDTA, to a RDA, to a BF squonk RDA. It's a 22mm with a decent velocity style deck and easy to build on. It's a 22mm, so it's not gonna fit big builds, but it will fit some decent sized Claptons. The build quality is really nice, everything fits well the connections are all smooth, no gaps, no leaks, no seeping. It's easy to change from one configuration to another.

I started using it as a RDTA and it works well. It's not as simple to wick as the Limitless Plus since it has holes in the deck, not notches, but still easy enough. The airflow is nice and easy to adjust. It does have a couple refill needle holes in the deck, but they are way too small. Refilling is easy though, just unscrew the barrel from the post and the whole top comes off and I can just pour the juice in the tank, simple. The flavor is really good, I like it.

It's simple to change to an RDA, just unscrew the barrel, screw on the bottom plate and you're good to go. Nice flavor, good airflow, it's a decent little RDA. My favorite is using it as a squonking RDA, just change out the pin and screw in the BF pin and you're good to go. It does have a couple different barrels, one has a lower set airflow the other has a top set airflow and both worked well for squonking. The side airflow provides more air, but you have to be more careful about over squonking, so juice doesn't come out the sides. The top airflow barrel works great for squonking. The barrel has an inner sleeve that redirects the air from the top down and to the sides of the coils. The airflow is a bit more restricted than the side AFC, but still good for DTL and it can also be closed down to get a real nice MTL draw as well.

I've been squonking a lot with it on my Dripbox and Dripbox 160. It works well with both those, but you do need to adjust the BF pin. I tightened the BF pin and then backed it out about a half turn and works well. With the top airflow, it's about impossible to over squonk and I haven't any seeps or leaks. I've really been digging it as a squonk atty. I've been using it with the chuff cap, but it does came with a 510 adapter and it worked well with a couple DT's I tried with it.

Overall, I really like the kit. The only thing that might be a concern is that the inner sleeve for both AFC's are Delrin. As long as I don't chain vape at high watts, it shouldn't be a problem and I don't see myself putting aggressive builds in it anyway.

quad1_zps2kk5x4cr.jpg

quad10_zpsxlvjpvwf.jpg
quad9_zpsjkkrvmsh.jpg
quad6_zpsikz6flyu.jpg
quad3_zpsbtmhurv8.jpg

VU Sponsors